27-28

Chapter 27: Raw Stone (3)

In a corner of Yokohama City that was once rented by foreign countries and is now an old district, two voices came out. First there was the sound of a yawn, but another voice drowned it out.

Mori Ogai looked at Dazai Osamu who was lying on the sofa and yawned with a calm expression. In front of Dazai Osamu, who was now like a lazy cat who couldn't wake up, he was one of those loyal subordinates who were respectful, bending down and listening, and continued: "Here you go. Did you watch the videotape of the bank robbery?"

Dazai Osamu took too many sleeping pills the day before yesterday and slept for a full forty-seven hours. Now he is so sleepy that he just wants to vomit. He bought the sleeping pills from the black market. I don’t know if it’s an expired fake. When Dazai Osamu woke up for the first time, he wanted to come up with this idea, but not long after he woke up, he was picked up by Mori Ogai, who went to the old place where Mori Ogai used to be a secret doctor.

After Mori Ogai said this, Dazai Osamu vaguely remembered that such a thing was indeed the case, and said: "Ah, anyway, people have been recruited into the port mafia, it's easy to use. Aren't they short of heads now?" "

Dazai Osamu raised his neck, similar to a little goldfish that raised its head to take a breath, as if the water in the tank was poisonous, and it would suffocate if you stayed in the water, so you had to surface, looking weak.

As soon as Mori Ogai finalized the news of 500 billion yen, he had already simulated the approximate battle situation in his head. How many people would participate in this battle, how many geographical areas would be involved, how many power organizations would be affected, and how long it would last. , how much combat power is consumed.

About the same time last year, Mori Ogai started crying about poverty, saying that the Mafia's guns were not enough, and that everyone would have to use kitchen knives after that. Although the situation of the port mafia has improved a bit after a year of operation, it is impossible to make the port mafia rich in just one year unless it engages in some high-profit and high-risk illegal transactions, such as with Get some "white medicine" from Italy or Southeast Asia. The mafia in those places also extended an olive branch to Mori Ogai. However, Mori Ogai did not intend to do this, and also prohibited his subordinates from touching him privately.

Mori Ogai's management model is more like a corporate system. The organizational purpose is far from the previous generation's approach, but it is still basically rooted in the Yakuza code, which is the so-called "Ninkyo Code" - it is precisely because of the hardships that we have experienced that we must Helping other people who are suffering, the relationship between the members of the organization is not entirely a relationship of interest.

This is wrong.

Anyway, Mori Ogai must win the majority of the battle for 500 billion. This means that he has to consume a lot of combat power and resources. At this time, if there is really an organization that sends spies and agents undercover, sending this node to the port mafia is simply free labor, and you don’t have to worry about it. You don’t even need to pay them medical expenses, and they can also let them do it themselves. Go back to your own organization to ask for it.

Keep them close to the heart of the organization with just a verbal promise of success.

The undercover must be crazy.