51-53

Chapter 51 Lupine Chapter (7)

Four fake Natsume Hajiu and fake Nakahara Chuuya appeared in front of them, and Nakahara recognized them.

This is expected and within the scope of reasonable imagination.

However, these four fakes are too fake.

Zhongyuan Zhongya looked at it at a glance and saw that his fakes were still full of strange things. The average height of "Zhongyuan Zhongya" is a few centimeters shorter than him, and the size of his facial features is also slightly different. In addition, the clothes he wore looked like they were spliced ​​together from rags, and the hat was ridiculously fake - he was actually wearing a black fisherman's hat? !

If this is still an admission of error, then Zhongyuan Zhong also has to ask whether Yu Jiu has been fascinated by someone's mind, or whether someone has used some kind of blind trick on his eyes.

On the other hand, Natsume Hajiu's four fakes also look a bit different. Except for the one with a completely plaster face, which is so insulting to people's IQ, I don't know which one is real. At this moment, the boy with the darkest and deepest eyes among the four opposite him looked at him and said calmly: "You look too fake, Chuuya is not that tall." He was instantly greeted by "You are not that tall.

" The enraged Nakahara Chuuya suddenly got angry: "You are the fake, you don't look in the mirror, Yujiu's face is like this? Don't think I dare not hit you!" As soon as the two of them talked

, The remaining eight people also started chattering at the same time. The entire carriage was suddenly as noisy as a market. As soon as Yujiu saw a group of Nakahara people being mean to him, he immediately gave in and said, "...

I'm sorry." "Sit tight and listen to my instructions!"

Seeing a row of "Natsume Yujiu" sitting on the seats, Nakahara Chuuya pushed aside the fakes next to him and said angrily: "Can I, Chuuya Nakahara, still be able to distinguish the real from the fake?" He picked up the collar of the plaster face that didn't even have human facial features, threw it aside and said: "You're lying! Just lie down and don't move." "Natsume Hajiu" fell to the ground and didn't know whether he should move or not.

Then, Nakahara Chuya fell into entanglement and hesitation between the dead fish eyes and "Natsume Hajiu" who completely covered his eyes with bangs. He usually distinguishes people by their skin color. Think about it carefully: does Natsume Haku have bangs? Zhongyuan Zhongya hit his forehead with his fist. Unable to remember, he decided to give up the more difficult option and walked towards the big-eyed person who spoke the most excessively. He picked up the other person's collar and said, "You were the one who was talking bad about me just now. You It's fake!"

As soon as he mentioned it, the other party also stood up, so Zhongyuan Zhongya didn't feel any change in his strength at all. But the other party also held his wrist, motionless: "You are the fake, and Chuuya is not as fierce as you." "

Oh, just a fake."

Nakahara Chuuya threw him over the shoulder without thinking. , but the opponent held the ground with one hand and used the momentum of his fall to directly kick Nakahara Chuuya in the abdomen. Zhongyuan Zhong also expected that the fake's ability was pretty good, and it should be about the same as Yujiu's ability. This is why he thought about avoiding fighting with himself from the beginning.