59-60

Chapter 59 Interlude (1)

Insight into people's hearts, the experienced Ogai Mori taught a lesson to Natsume Haku, Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Nakaya who were all sixteen years old. This class does not talk about the class objectives, the main content of the class, the key points of difficulty in the class, and the class knowledge points that need to be firmly remembered. But regardless of whether they got nothing in the end, this lesson was particularly profound and vivid when they thought they had won the final victory only to find out that they were the ones in the game.

Undoubtedly, Ogai Mori minimized the risk.

One might say that there is no need for the cadre commander to die.

Mori Ogai believes that compared to the memory of shame brought by failure, the memory of pain and suffering will make people remember it more deeply. Mori Ogai would not fire a single shot at them, nor would he even slap them or scold them, but he demanded that they use the most irreversible result to make them remember this night forever. If things were not under his control, if someone smarter than them appeared in their bureau, they might have saved the life of the cadre colonel tonight, but lost their own lives.

Only stupid people need to experience it firsthand before they understand the truth.

Smart people should know that the reason why principles exist is because they exist.

The last time Hiratsu Yanami saw Dazai Osamu and Natsume Haku was about a month ago. That time Haku was sitting in the passenger seat, and this time he was sitting in the back seat. The two people did not speak. If they met a warmer elder, they would not be like this now. They would not be able to get over the death of the cadre Colonel for a long time. But they didn't discuss it, and they weren't going to share it. Everything they wanted to say was already said in the elevator.

Yujiu was placed in a park, and before Guangjin Liulang had time to ask if he needed to come back to pick him up? Dazai rolled down the window and said, "Just do what you want."

From Mori Ogai's class, he only learned "fear" and "obey authority," which was simply meaningless. Mori Ogai gave Hajiu a scarf. It was obvious that regardless of whether Hajiu was an undercover agent of the special agent department when he returned or had left the special agent department, Mori Ogai believed that he had a handle on Yuku.

"I understand."

Yu Jiu's expression was calm, as if they were just talking about the weather; it was also like when a teacher was explaining a problem, and the teacher asked him if he understood, he was afraid of being grabbed, so he just said "I understand." Perfunctory.

Dazai Osamu opened his mouth, wanting to mention a few more words, but before he could speak, he felt tired. Even he felt that he was annoying and not like himself. So, he closed the window and allowed Guangjin Liulang to drive away.

They just ended their goodbyes without even saying goodbye.

Yujiu is currently meeting with Tanedan Shantouhuo. The last time he went to see Sakaguchi Ango, the two had a conversation that required Tanedan Shantouhuo to coordinate. It was at that time that Yujiu took the opportunity to write down the contact information of Tanedan Shantouhuo. He didn't want to be in a passive position all the time.

They were chatting on a park bench. They were not sitting on the same bench, but instead they were sitting on benches back to back, looking in completely opposite directions. This makes it easier for them to chat while observing their surroundings.