67-68

Chapter 67 Interlude (9)

When Natsume Hajiu got off the plane, he quickly received a call from Mr. Kuroda Hei. He reported his name without hesitation in order to gain the trust of Natsume Haku as soon as possible. He obtained Natsume Haku's information from Morofushi Kagemitsu and Fukitani Rei, and then he retrieved Natsume Haku's school status and performance report.

Kuroda Hei said straight to the point that Natsume Yujiu was one of the informants who could directly report members of the black organization over the years, and he wanted to know specifically how Yujiu got in touch with the black organization.

So Yujiu told the whole story in his own way. Because when he was working as an undercover agent in the Special Agent Division, the other party had some misunderstandings about him, so he wanted to recruit him into the black organization. But he had no interest in the black organization, so he planned to find a way to catch Belmod and help Zhu Fu Jingguang, Jiang Guling and others to perform meritorious service.

Kuroda Bingwei continued to ask him, what are he going to do during these days?

Yujiu remembered his chat with Mori Ogai and said, "I'm still thinking about making money now." "

After going to Yokohama, didn't your sponsor contact you?"

Yujiu had no impression of him.

There is no emotion without impression.

Yujiu had no particular idea of ​​what the other party's mood and feelings were towards him, nor did he have any expectations.

"No."

"Do you know what a public security facilitator is?"

Zero's facilitators are generally non-governmental workers. They also have their own roles in daily life. They may be housewives, white-collar workers, or legal personnel. Of course, it also includes people from some gang organizations, who will conceal the fact that they assist the public security work and provide assistance and intelligence to specific police officers. The relationship between the facilitator and the police is basically a one-to-one private relationship. The public security will not disclose the identity of the facilitator to the outside world, which is the same as the relationship between the CIA and informants in the United States.

"I know."

Kuroda Hei said: "I will invite you with three times the annual salary of a police officer."

Money relationship is the most common and commonly used model for developing the relationship between informants and intelligence department personnel. In addition, there are thought control and coercion. For the first type, the government has long provided financial support to provide public security to support their informants in order to maintain cooperative relationships.

Yujiu didn't deliberately ask why he wanted to take a fancy to him, and he also knew that the other party knew that he wanted to make money, so he deliberately offered himself three times his salary. But "three times" is too much.

Is it because the other party has a high position and has more money to support informants?

Or is it because he wants his job to be more dangerous?