108-110

Chapter 108 "Working Cells"

Hanakuya was not sure what Orihara Izaya meant by his words.

According to his experience in watching movies and TV series, there are very few industries that rely on reputation to make a living. If you want to make money quickly, you need to accumulate fame. The accumulation of fame takes the most time. How to make half a million yen in two weeks? It’s faster to go to a casino and control the win-loss ratio every day. The average profit is 40,000 yen. It’s relatively simple and won’t arouse others’ suspicion. .

But Yujiu was too lazy to ask.

Orihara Izaya should have told him.

Sure enough, after Orihara Izaya took two steps, he saw that Natsume Hajiu had not asked any questions and said, "You just believe in me. I told you to follow me, will you follow me?" Hajiu replied:

" Anyway, we all have to eat together in the end to see if things work out, so I'll just follow you and see. If I feel like something's not right, I'll leave on my own." Orihara Izaya's red eyes looked at

Yu for a while, then narrowed. The shape of the moon said with a half-smile: "If I really sell you, it won't be that easy for you to feel wrong." Yu Jiu felt that

he would not sell because this man had said that he wanted to do it with him before. In the business of exchanging information, it is meaningless to offend future business partners at this time. Yujiu thought about it and found that he had nothing to say to take over Orihara Izaya's words, so he remained silent.

"Don't you have anything to say?"

Orihara Izaya had done a basic investigation on Natsume Hajiu before contacting him for the first time. His name has not changed, and he has contacts with the owner of Lucia Sushi Restaurant. This is a relatively clear information point, so the information that can be found is relatively accurate.

According to intelligence, Yujiu once obtained the name of the initiator who caused a sensation in the entire Yokohama Mafia and later triggered the leading resistance war. At that time, Orihara Izaya thought about how this man appeared to be innocent on the surface, but in fact he was deep and scheming. However, Orihara Izaya got along with him several times and felt that Yujiu was still quite dull. If it was really him who caused these major events, Orihara Izaya felt that this was due to Natsume Hajiu's cautiousness and calmness.

Yujiu thought for a moment and said, "You're awesome."

"Thank you."

Orihara Izaya took Yujiu to a street corner next to a bar in Ikebukuro. Orihara Izaya leaned against the wall and asked Yuku to look at the blond bartender standing at the corner of the street. The other person was very tall, stern, and wore sunglasses, which made people afraid to approach him easily.

"What do you think of that person?"

Yu Jiu was about to speak when he saw the other person easily lifted up the drink vending machine next to him so that the white-collar worker standing nearby could pick up the change that fell into the vending machine. : "Not like a bartender, more like a professional bodyguard. In addition, he looks very strong."

Yu Jiu is usually said to be strong, but more often than not, Yu Jiu knows how to use clever strength and how to maximize his strength. Use your own strength, not brute force. In real terms, his grip strength is just better than that of his peers, so he won't be able to hit a wall or break it into pieces. However,