41-43

Chapter 41: Raw Stone Chapter (Seventeen)

The possibility that Osamu Dazai will sell himself is not low.

First of all, Osamu Dazai’s ideas are inherently unpredictable. According to Yujiu's own observation, Dazai Osamu himself is not the kind of person who particularly cares about other people's eyes, so he is not afraid of offending others, or worried that others will be disappointed or disgusted with him.

Next, if you sell a person who "seems to be very powerful, may have the ability to protect himself, and is the kind of person who is no more than one more and no more than one less from the port mafia", you can allow him to successfully complete the task and achieve what he wants. As far as the purpose is concerned, there is nothing wrong with this strategy itself.

Finally, they didn't know each other well. Now it's just Yujiu trying to get close to him unilaterally. Maybe Dazai Osamu still finds himself very annoying, so it's not surprising that he just dealt with him.

Yujiu thought about the problem from Osamu Dazai's point of view, and felt that "selling yourself" was the most cost-effective option. There is no need to pay money or use extra energy to do extra tasks. Just saying "I brought the suspicious person here last night" is enough to gain the other party's trust.

As expected of Osamu Dazai.

Smart and efficient.

If Dazai Osamu really sincerely joins "Horse", this will be a better situation for Yujiu. Because this shows that Osamu Dazai is very good at taking advantage of others. Compared with this, a sincere person like Zhongyuan Zhongya is not so easy to manipulate.

After seeing Tuosi hand him a cocktail, Natsume Yu calmed down for a long time and sorted out the situation that was most beneficial to Dazai Osamu's situation. Natsume Yujiu took the cocktail and said thank you. Immediately afterwards, after apologizing in his heart from the country to the police academy instructors to his friends in the police academy as far away as Tokyo, Natsume Yujiu was speechless before the other party spoke.

After emptying the glass, Yu Jiu was a little surprised: "This is delicious." Even though there was no more wine in his mouth, he could still feel the aroma of green fruits rising from his chest. On the other side, Tuo Si, who was opposite, saw a trace of surprise in his eyes when he saw Yu Jiu drinking so much. However, he managed his expression very well and quickly said, "Mr., I have a good capacity for drinking. Do you want another drink?" Tuo Si put his

own The wine glass was handed to the other person, and the other person's hand was also stretched out in his direction, but the target of the hand was not the cocktail in his hand, but his own collar. Feeling his body lighten, Tuosi's head was disconnected for a moment.

"?"

※※※

The time Yujiu fully regained consciousness was noon the next day.

When he woke up, he found that he was not lying in bed properly, but sleeping with his head at the end of the bed. Sitting next to him was Nakahara Chuuya, his hand still on his head. Yujiu was completely clueless about this situation. His memory stopped when he was about to get a second drink, and then he was completely fragmented.

Yu Jiugang wanted to quietly sit up and let Zhongyuan Zhongya sleep soundly next to him, but as soon as he moved, Zhongyuan Zhongya reacted instantly and pressed down with his hand before he even opened his eyes. Yu Jiu collapsed on the floor along with the fragile bed board, and dust suddenly appeared everywhere.