94-96

Chapter 94 I found a way to improve my level. It was

only a matter of time before I obtained the list of researchers at Yagi Pharmaceutical in Ikebukuro.

Yujiu didn't think this was a difficult task. After getting the list of researchers, what Yujiu had to do was to give Gin a list and also prepare a list for Kuroda Hei. As for Gin, except for being injured after a fight with Yujiu during this mission, he basically had no worries. In addition, Gin also acquired an Ikebukuro intelligence dealer - Orihara Izaya, who will also be useful in the future.

But after this mission, Gin also said that the two missions with Polish Vodka were to get familiar with the organization's work process, and then to let Yujiu become independent on his own.

Yujiu doesn't want to be independent so soon.

Gin wouldn’t let me.

"If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have finished the task so quickly."

Yujiu muttered in the car, while Ginjiu pretended not to hear at all.

At this moment, Gin's injuries have fully recovered. Although Yujiu had been saying that his injuries would heal faster if he stayed with him, and he was very considerate and caring to him, but Ginjiu would rather believe that his physique has always been better than that of ordinary people, so that's why Recovered faster than expected.

Yujiu asked: "Did I make you unhappy?"

How could Ginjiu say "yes"? This would only provoke Yujiu's backlash. He showed an indifferent attitude of keeping away from strangers and said: "No , you performed perfectly."

"Then why do I have to be independent?" Yujiu unconsciously showed an abandoned look, "I still want to learn from Gin-senpai. No matter what, Gin-san can do it in front of me Do whatever you like. When you smoke, I will wear a mask."

Gin's eyelids twitched as if in pain. Although he didn't spend too long with him, he knew that the more he showed weakness, the stronger the backlash from this guy would be.

Polish Vodka has always been about getting stronger when it encounters strength, and going crazy when it encounters ruthlessness. It cannot be reversed.

"The organization has no mission now. You will only waste time by following me." Gin stared at the front of the car without hesitation and said, "I also need to heal during this time, so you don't need to spend time with me." Yu

. Seeing that Ginjiu didn't hate him, Jiu looked relieved and said, "Then when will we have a new mission? Let's do the mission together. You tell me the time, and I will prepare in advance." "...

"

Qin Jiu didn't want to act with Yujiu at all. But it was not because Yujiu was too suspicious. The tasks he would be exposed to later would involve the core of the organization, causing Yujiu to accidentally steal more organizational secrets. It was Yujiu who forcefully invaded Gin's personal space with an attitude that seemed completely unaware of it.

Ginjiu no longer wanted to think about the process of being taken care of by Yujiu. Yujiu would watch him from the window in the middle of the night to see if he slept. Gin had been woken up by him once in the night, and Yujiu seemed to be waiting for this opportunity. He climbed into Gin's room from the balcony and asked Gin if he wanted to tell him a bedtime story to help him sleep.