'yeah and you remember that mere Jaan wala incident, damn it was hilarious' anaya said making drishya nervous.

'don't bring that up that assh-' drishya stopped those colourful words to come out of her mouth as she realise she's sitting next to her husband. 'is that incident about drishya? Ekansh thought.

'next y'll' chirag swing the bottle again it stopped at avyaan.

'I choose dare' avyaan smiled proudly, while the other billionaire cousins smirks.

'dance' vihaan ,abhimanyu ,ekansh said in sync.

'ohh bhai very simple, play the song' ekansh connected his phone with the speaker placed in his room and played the song, avyaan looked at his brothers in shock.

'bhai its not fair, how can I dance on this song'avyaan pleased.

song started and this was enough for everyone to laugh.

*I know you want but you never gonna it tere hath kabhi na anni *

'you your-self called for it' abhimanyu said 'now dance don't waste our time we have to sleep also' vihaan said.

Avyaan started dancing his moves were so funny that everyone brusted in laughter.

Soon avyaan's dance came to an end he sat back with a pout on his face 'aww husband your dance was so cute' merah laughed, avyaan looked at his wife in disapproval.

'Guys it late lets end this game now' vihaan said while everyone nodded they all got up and wished good night to each other and left ekansh-drishya's room.

Drishya closed the door and turned around and found her husband on one side of the bed 'should I sleep on the bed, no drish it's not yours and what if he didn't let you' she walked toward the bed and took a pillow and started walking towards the couch, ekansh looked at her with frowned eyes, he held the pillow in her hand 'on bed' his eyes were focused on his laptop.

'it's fine I'll sleep on the couch' she said. 'do you want me to pick you up and make you lay on the bed like I did before' Ekansh said now looking at her.

'No' 'then what are you waiting for on bed' drishya jerked her pillow from his hold and went to the other side of the bed. 

'you have college tomorrow remember?' ekansh said.

'yes I know' she laid on her side. why do he even care if I have college or not she thought while closing her eyes. and soon she drifted to sleep.

Ekansh too shutdown his laptop and switch off the lights and laid on his side leaving a good amount of space between them.

'good-night Mrs Raghuvanshi' 

🤍

NEXT DAY

Drishya opened her eyes as her alarm ringed, she tried to sit up but couldn't,  she felt like her legs were locked. she frowned and opened her eyes properly and find her self tangled with her husband her one leg was under his and the other on his. 

Drishya's eyes went wide, 'if we wakes up, he'll blame me that you were trying to come close to me' she slowly pulled his hand from her waist and then untangled her legs and went to bathroom. 

'But is he late today, she should be in his office or in gym at this hour' she shook her thought and continued to brush her teeth then followed by shower. 

It was her first day of her 3 year she's a senior now so no fear of ranging. she chooses a simple yet classy outfit and did her light makeup to hide her dark circle as she did sleep well last night because of the game they played.

 she chooses a simple yet classy outfit and did her light makeup to hide her dark circle as she did sleep well last night because of the game they played

(guys this is her body shape too as she have told you she is chubby )

VOTE.COMMENT

DIAA <3