Chapter Twelve: Namjoon

Start from the beginning

She leaves the bathroom first and I follow shortly after I finish washing up. She's standing by her closet and so I meet her there, pressing myself against her. "Waiting for me?" I murmur in her ear, teasing. Slowly, she turns around and she sighs. Her big eyes look into mine and I can see that she's wanting to ask me. She wants it just as much as I do, but she's hesitant. "Why are you all shy for? Last night you had no problem lunging at my lips first."

She nods and then wraps her arms around my neck. "I just feel weird... We're friends." Her lips lightly brush my neck, her breath sending chills straight down my spine and making me harder.

"We already talked about that," I tell her. "Should we not do this? Are you wanting to stop this?" I hold her waist with my hands, wanting to pull her closer but I wait for her answer. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"I want..." her lips ghost over my jaw, her fingers lightly pulling hairs at my nape, "you."

And that's it all takes for me to close the distance between us. My lips crash into hers and my hands roam down until I squeeze her ass. She moans softly into my mouth and I walk us back to her bed. Her tongue concedes and mine moves to taste her, of course tasting of nothing but the mint of the toothpaste. Her hand travels down and she palms my dick through my sweats.

I lay her onto the bed and she looks breathtaking. Her cheeks slightly flushed, her hair looking like a halo as the sun spills into the room. Fucking delectable. My fingers tug on her shirt until its thrown onto the floor. I don't think I will ever tire of seeing her like this. My mouth moves to her hardened nipple, flicking and kissing. She gasps when I graze it with my teeth and my other hand snakes down underneath her sleeping shorts and shit she's wet already.

"You're so fucking wet already," I tell her as if she doesn't already know. I just need to say it. I can't control my mouth with her. I slip my finger under her underwear and run her folds, causing her to moan. "You like feeling my fingers like this?" I shove my middle finger inside of her.

"Joon," she whines, her fingers in my hair. "Fuck." My lips move to her other breast, so soft and supple as I begin to tease her nipple there. I insert another finger inside of her and she moans loudly. "Mm, Joon!"

Every moan she makes sends blood straight to my dick. It's hard and ready for her but I like foreplay. Especially with Chae-rin. Those sinful noises she makes really is something... "You want this? You want me to fuck you with my fingers?"

"Mhm," she breathes, her chest heaving quickly.

I pull my lips away from her breast, leaving a soft pop. She's biting her lips as I pump her in and out with my fingers slowly. I want to be the one biting her bottom lip, so I move in for a kiss. The harder I kiss her, the faster I begin pumping her, curling my fingers. She moans loudly and I can tell she's almost there. So, I pull my fingers out.

Her eyes flutter open and she looks confused. "What?"

"I want you cumming on my mouth," I tell her, stripping completely before pulling her up to me. "We still have that new position. That was me just getting you ready." I kiss her again and my tongue moves in quickly before she realizes. I squeeze her breast, rolling her nipple in my fingers and she lets out the softest satisfied hum. When I pull away, I lay down and pull her to hover above me. "Sit here and lean forward towards my cock," I tell her. "See how you get me so riled up?" I rub my cock with my hand. "I want your fucking mouth on it."

"Your dirty mouth," she comments. "I've never-" She moans when my hand on her back presses her down, my tongue licking a strip of her cunt.

Fuck. Her voice was all sorts of angelic and needy and it fucks me up. My tongue skillfully finds its way between her folds, massaging her lightly and she lets out a gasp when I find her little bundle of nerves, tapping it lightly like a button. My nose rubs against her dripping hole and I can hear her little breathy gasps. Her fucking pussy is glorious and she tastes amazing. My tongue moves and I find her hole, entering with my wet muscle.