"I trust you. Well can we both stay in same room. You know, as in we for us to start a relationship."

"Hmm sure." But deep inside his mind he was just denying every single thing.

They started living together. But still the distance was felt between them. Taehyung gave most of time at home trying to make it as a better place for his pregnent wife. He googled and searched a lot of things about pregnancy and even asked his mom to how to help her.

His parents were shocked and happy at the same time. But all of the happiness threw out of the window when they got to know how they got pregnent.

Taehyung noticed that Yu Jin would always come back around 1 am in the morning. It was concerning him alot seeing his pregnant wife outside at night roaming here and there. But he still didn't say anything. He was already guilty about of the things happening and he didn't wanted to steal that freedom from her so he let her be.

After four months she took a hiatus for 5 months announcing that she needs some time for herself. Taehyung didn't know how to react cause she told him that right after her giving birth she will go to L.A as she has some show.

Taehyung started to work from home. He told his secretary to mail him the documents and we will join all the meetings online. Due to some personal reasons he won't be able to come to office for few months.

Even though he was at home the company's stakes just kept increasing. He is a hardworking man who ones determines to do something, he will work till the moment when the work is done.

They have been living with each other but never had one physical contact. Its not like he is needy or anything, scratch that he even hasn't thought a single dirty about the woman. Its just the fatherhood feeling inside him wants to touch the bump of his wife and feel his child. He talked to Yu Jin asking her to give permission to atleast allow him to feel the child through the touch but she directly declined him saying she doesn't feels safe from his touch.

Taehyung was hurt but still didn't say a single thing only to not to hurt the woman and his child inside her.

Time flew by and even though taehyung was at home he still didn't see Yu Jin at home most of the time. She would always hangout with her friends and then at late night her male best friends would drop her home.

Taehyung was not jealous at all cause he clearly knows his feelings and is confident that his heart only beats for his bun but still seeing your wife with diffrent men every night is hurtful no matter how the relationship is going on.

He always wanted to take care of her and try to repent through it thinking that he is the reason why the poor girl is going through all the difficult procedures and steps of pregnency but she always declined.

Even though they shared the same bedroom it was of no use because Yu Jin would come late and till then taehyung will be doing his work waiting for his wife to come home safely.

The day came when she went to labour and have birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Taehyung felt like crying seeing the little bean. He slowly carried his son and went towards Yu Jin who was looking at him like she wants to tell something.

"Thanks a lot Yu Jin for giving birth to our baby boy." Taehyung said from his heart cause no matter what struggle they went through but the small little boy in his arms made him feel all of it worth it.

"Two days later I will going to L.A . I need to get discharge tomorrow and I will be staying in the hotel." She said looking blankly at him.

"But...what about feeding him?"