Crafters

The supervisor dwarf looked at him "Imfrim, are you sure?"

Imfrim replied with a smile, "Yes,"

The supervisor pulled his grey beard as two other dwarves dressed in leather armor appeared from the crowd and came to inspect the work of the artisan.

A small black pointed dagger with the incision on its hilt as two curved lines interlocking.

Imfrim used a holder to grab the dagger before dropping it into the water bucket near him, allowing the dagger to cool down for a while before bringing it out again and cleaning it with a small cloth.

The grey beard dwarf approached Imfrim and looked at his dagger for a while before discarding it. M
"Too brittle,"
"Even an ordinary animal won't die by its thrust,"

The young dwarf's heart sank upon hearing those words and without a word, he left the tournament.

Meanwhile in the realm of the Higher beings, Dulgol and some of his counterparts watched the happenings of the dwarf in a lake.

Each of the higher beings had a separate but small lake assigned to them from which they could view the happenings in the race they came from.

For now, Shawn hadn't thought about what to do concerning cross racial followers existing.

"Out of all of the races only the dwarves don't have any magical prowess that can help them out," said Urkezi.

"Because we weren't built for magic but for strength and crafting of powerful weapons" Dulgol responded.

"If that is so then maybe you can create a system or power that allows your race to up themselves because even the mindless beasts that roam the world are starting to become enchanted." Blan said.

Semna joined in "Even the humans with their affinity more focused on strength still have shamans that are capable of using mana"

Dulgol pulled on his red beard and sighed. "Let me think,"

The other higher beings nodded and left him to his own thinking.
"I'm I capable of crafting or creating an artifact or power that will up the dwarves enough to help them?"

"No even if that i can, once the medium is taken off they all will become powerless"

His eyebrows furrowed together as he continued to think.
"The best way to go about this is to ensure that each of the dwarves or a group can draw from a power source,"

Then it hit him, "I don't have enough knowledge to use for…"

He then started clapping his hands like he had found something great "That's it" he said as he immediately sat up on the grassy field and crossed his leg while his arms were open and placed on his leg.

A deep blue light pulsated from him while the other beings wondered what was up.
"He's traversing the realms,"
"I wonder what he thought of that he quickly left,"

On the flat yellow floor, a key guardian looked at the flat earth. His hands were holding a small red orb and his eyes traced the paper earth to the roots of a large tree, each vine or branch holding an orb in its place.

There were other key guardians near the tree who were bringing orbs of different colors to it.

All of a sudden, a blue figure appeared above the tree. His eyes focused on the key guardians especially.

"Who are you?" said a key guardian with a crown.
"King Keystone, fear not for I am not a foe"

Keystone didn't not flinch at the strange figures' appearance and was still carrying a serious expression on his face "I'll ask again, who are you?"