Modes

"Your time as an overseer did have its effects didn't it?" Shawn asked him.
"Yes!" Blan replied.

"Alright then, you can go" Shawn waved the wolf away.
Blan nodded before a bright light dawned upon him and took him away.

"I still have to complete a whole bunch of tasks," Shawn said while looking at the amount of tasks he had to complete. "Over ten more." He groaned.

[Ding! Maximum energy taken]
[Reassigning sleeping state]
[Logging creator out of world]

Shawn's eyebrows arched as he shouted at the system.
"What are you doing?, Am I not supposed to finish to spend six hours resting?"

[3…2…1]

Everywhere became blank and Shawn's vision dimmed.

He didn't know how long it was till he opened his eyes and stared at the timer on the wooden stand close to his bed.

"5:00 on the dot?"
"Strange enough that I woke up on time and feel less stressed." He told himself before touching his forehead.

"What is happening?, what other secrets is the system not letting me know?" He thought.

He got himself up only to feel a slight pain at his back. "I feel sore all over" he complained.

"Well, I'll just have to manage for today" he proceeded to raise himself from his bed and walked to his bathroom.

"Good morning bro" Lucas appeared from outside his room.
"What are you doing up here?" He questioned.

"Ohh nothing much, I just wanted to ask if you could borrow me your laptop when we return home today" Lucas replied.

"Huhn, why should I?" Shanw said while rubbing his eyes.

"Its a project, I need to design something to print out and submit"

"And what is that?" Shawn was not ready to yield.
"An assignment by my teacher?" Lucas responded with a smile.

"Its a desktop game isn't it?" Shawn revealed.
Lucas but his lips, embarrassed that he had been caught. "Yes!" He cried.

"Sighh…" Shawn rubbed his forehead before saying.
"You'll pay for the data that you're gonna use"

"Big bro" Lucas looked at him with teary eyes.
Shawn grinned before he opened his mouth releasing a yawn and a fresh dose of morning breath that entered Lucas's nose.

"You're hateful!" Lucas immediately covered his nose and left.
"Alright you've suffered enough. I'll give you" he shouted.

"I'm evil" he told himself while laughing before entering his bathroom to brush.

Soon he was in the car properly dressed and watching his baby sister sitting at the back.

"Time to get going" Nick yelled before hitting the brakes.

The car zoomed off from the house to reach the school.

Shawn entered the class, dropped his bag and laid his back right at his chair, watching the interactive board in front before the sound of an alarm ringed in his ears.

"Time for hall meetings" He thought as he took his book and left the classroom.

He could still feel the sore pain at his back, but it was manageable unlike yesterday where he could hardly focus on anything.

"I can't wait for Friday" He yawned again.

Hall meeting involving all students finished and they all went back to their classrooms.