My name is Shawn.

Shawn got himself ready for school by getting into the bathroom. He knew that by the moment his mum came and saw him sleeping then she was sure to get a bowl of cold water to make him be soaked and awake.

Well not to worry he wore stuffed clothes and there was electricity to get a hot bath ready so that he wouldn't catch a cold.

He was ready to get to school early.
"Good thing that you got your butt off your bed like the usual was that you do it" Emily said through the door.

"Yes mum" Shawn replied as he began brushing his teeth and got the hot bath ready before he left his room to go and prepare his notes and books into his bag and get his writing materials also ready.

"Good thing that today is the only day before I get a weekend off. And hopefully no assignments" He said.
Emily was in the kitchen before she shouted "Shawn, your breakfast is ready!!!"

Shawn came down to the dining room and the whole family was already waiting. Lucas especially was also waiting in the dining room.

Friday's were the days that Lucas did not go to school on a bus and Shawn's father got to pick them up from school.

But Shawn who never wanted to be embarrassed always tried to secretly escape the school and into his dad's car.

The effect of the teenage years of embarrassment avoidance over petty things was what was happening to Shawn.

By the time the family was done with breakfast Shawn hurried up into the car as well as Lucas and Stacy.

Nick started the engine and drove the car to the school named Day High School.

It was named this because everyone who got into the school never went to boarding school as the school did not have one.

The school was one the best day schools for those who lived in the city. Nick Roland dropped off his kids at the entrance of the school as watched them go through the school gate.

"I'll take Stacy to class" Lucas said as he took Stacy by the hand and left Shawn.
"Save me energy. Alright I'll see you guys when school is over" Shawn said as he walked to his own block where his classroom was located while Lucas walked in the 90°direction.

Shawn's friends were not around at this time so he just took the moment to sit in the classroom and go over what he had been taught in the subjects that he had today.

He opened his Geography, English and Environmental studies notes to read through which was just in fact skimming across the topics taught.

The classmates around at this time just minded their own business after all, Shawn was not ready and was never ready for useless gossip unless it was with his friends.

"The region of the tibet mountains sure possesses an intimidating stance even on a map " Shawn said.

"Time to get ready for classes and morning assembly programs" Shawn said as he smiled and got up from his desk.

A few minutes later, Henry, Charles and Stephanie walked into the classroom.
"Oh look someone actually started reading in the morning" Stephanie said as she giggled.

"What do you mean?" Shawn said as he raised an eyebrow before he turned to his bag and started searching for his notes used for the morning assembly.

After finding it he and his friends left the classroom while holding notes of getting ready to be scribbled with talks from the assembly with them.

The bell rang meaning that all students had to attend the morning assembly.

They entered the hall used for the morning assembly and a few minutes later the hall was filled with students but not overfilled.

After a few minutes of singing reciting anthems and pledges the assembly got to it's mood of seriousness which was the talk that was going to happen. The students all sat down on the chairs arranged and waited for a senior student to walk up to the stage and hold a microphone before saying.

"Good morning everyone. As you all know the day is for morning exercise. Since you are all going on weekends then we must make you fit for the weekends by causing you to go through the friday routine of fourty minutes exercise.

"But before that we will have to bring in the topic of discussion on why these exercises are helpful for your body. We have the walking, stretching and many other forms of these exercises which must be made to enhance a healthier body"

"That's the sport prefect for you. Always trying to make us know the benefits of exercising our body so that we can suffer the pain it brings to us during the weekends" Stephanie said.

"Lol. And you are the one who suffers the most" Shawn said.

"Shut up!!!' Stephanie said as she glared at Shawn.

"So therefore everyone, get up and go for the exercises of the body" The sport prefect said.

The students got up groggily and walked outside of the hall to the school field that had been lawned.

They started the daily drill of walking then light jogging, jogging and finally running around the field for fifteen minutes before starting the stretching and pulling exercises which as you know will cause some students sore bodies.

Fast forward to the time of the students in the classroom some clearly complaining about the intense exercise of Fridays.

And for today, it was the time of short break. Shawn who was skimming through his notes raised his head up to see Richard in front of him.

"We have library after this. I'll be in the library waiting for teacher" Richard said and left.

Shawn shaked his head as if he had just heard some unspeakable words.
"Has Richard woken up on the wrong side of his bed this morning?" He said.

The bell for the break coming to an end was rang and everyone who was in the classroom got set on packing their books and going to the library.

Shawn stood in the library opening a mathematics textbook he found there when he heard the sound of the chair close to him get pulled out.

He turned to see Richard sitting on the chair. Henry who sat close to him just looked away after seeing who it was.

"I need help understanding matrices, can you teach me student teacher Shawn" He said.

"Ok. Let's clarify things here.  The name Is just shawn and I am only a student in charge of helping you improve your mathematics grades" Shawn said.

"Are we clear" He added.
"We are clear" Richard responded.

"Now what are we dealing with here" Shawn said as he looked at the textbook and Richard's note.

"Bro. Your notes are complete!!"

Name of World - Ornio.
Rank - 4.
Creator - Shawn Roland.
Sentient Races - 8
Number of Realms - 3
Population of Sentient Beings - 400,000
Population of Animals - 20,000,000.
Number of Overseer's - 6
Number of Higher beings - 8.

Name of World - Yorn
Rank - 1.
Creator - Shawn Roland.
Sentient Races - 0.
Races - 3.
Number of Realms - 1
Population of Sentient Beings - 8,000
Population of Animals - 8,000,000.
Number of Overseer's - 0
Number of Higher beings - 0

Author's Note - As a new year confession. I really have to say this. I was not putting much thought or hopes into this story it was just written without much expectations.

But I never imagined that this book would actually be popular the rate of reading made me shocked. So yeah I'm going to start putting effort into this story starting from. next year and you guys I hope that you will be there to show your support.

So this is the last chapter of volume 1.