Mana Warrior.

Yivan looked at the three golems that had been made in his presence and unsheathed his sword. The fear in his eyes was gone and this impressed Kadan.

"First scared and then brave. He is quick to pull himself together" said Kadan.

Yivan pointed his sword at the three golems and shouted "Come at me with all you got" As soon as he said that, his copper sword glowed as he started to infuse energy into the sword.

Soon, one of the golems moved to attack him. Yivan moved his feet in response to the attack, his sword glowing as the aura around him became stronger and he dashed towards the golem.

"It seems his mana affinity is more likely to be associated with someone under speed" Kadan analyzed.

The golem swung it's massive stone arm towards him but he was able to react and evade the attack in time. Upon evading the attack he turned and slashed his sword at the golem's back.

Unfortunately, his sword failed to cause any attacks at the golem's back but it only angered it as it turned and slammed another of its hands on Yivan.

Yivan in response to this shot his palm forward as a mana ball was released from his palm which collided with the floor of the cave and the force generated helped to propel him away from the golem.

He managed to escape the danger and stared at the golem as it continued to approach him.

"Time to increase the difficulty" Kadan said as he pointed his staff and the second golem left it's position to engage with Yivan.

"Two level 20 strong opponents against a Level 23 normal opponent is not fair" Yivan shouted.
"Nothing is fair. If you were fighting real then you wouldn't have time to complain" Kadan said.

The second golem walked towards Yivan and shot a punch towards him.
Yivan shot another mana ball to collide with the cave floor and use the force to propel him further away as he escaped the range of the two golems.

But in the process, he accidentally hit the back of a stalagmite and felt an immense wave of pain.

He struck his sword at the floor of the cave in order to provide support as he beared with the pain. He had to think of a way and think of it fast as the two golems were heading towards him.

Yivan smiled as he channelled his mana to his feet and managed to take a big leap when the two golems were in front of him.

He landed at the back of both golems and once again struck his blade at the back of one of the golems.

But this time, the copper sword glimmered as it came in contact with a wide crack in the golem's back. The sword released a bright light which transferred into the body of the golem causing ripples to be felt.

Yivan screamed as he pulled the sword out of the crack and shot it back into the crack of the golem.

The golem's red eyes dimmed as rocks fell from it's body structure which announced his death. Yivan smiled upon seeing this.

"Seems like i was right. I needed to use my mana to dispel the golem. I just needed to get it to affect the core. After all, they were made from mana, they can surely be dispelled by mana" He said.

The other golem roared as it charged towards Yivan. The latter stretched his palm and shot out a blast of mana towards the golem.

The blast collided with the golem's chest and made a hole in it, though it didn't destroy it. But what followed next was a sword slash made purely out of mana which suddenly appeared and sliced around the hole of the golem thereby cutting it down.