Rank 4.

*Ding Congratulations Creator Shawn. You have received 2,000 CP for your laws created*

*Ding Congratulations creator Shawn your world has broken through the third rank and entered into the fourth rank and is now a stage two world*

Shawn watched as the room in front of him became bigger and the entire environment of the world of ornio suddenly has a world border.

A world border was a border that was  beetween a world and another world in the game. It was also the entrance and exit between the world's involved if one was strong enough to cross it.

Shawn watched a new a sub tab appeared in front of him showing the name and the settings of the new world like that of Ornio when he began to create it for the time being. It included world shape the world energy setting and many more.

Sean began clicking on the settings of the tab.
for world setting he chose fantasy. For world shape you choose a new one and that was cross-world. For world just like levels he chose no.

After some time of implementing the settings of the world shawn began to plan the landscape. He made a large continent surrounded by islands of varying length at all sides and began to create the biomes then he proceeded to place races into the world.

Then he remembered the two races that he had not been placed in the world of ornio "Can I place those races into this new world" he asked the system.

*Yes you can add races that you unlocked from certain quests as well the races from the new world.

Races are not limited to just one world they can be in multiple worlds*

Shawn continued his work on the new world.
"How about I name this world Yorn" He said.
*Allocating name Yorn to new world*

*Congratulations you have successfully completed the settings of the world Yorn*

"Are there any quests available for the new world Yorn" Shawn asked.

*Since Yorn is a new world. You will not get  tasks until you reach the second stage of a world*

"So how will the world continue to improve and expand"
*The world Yorn will be dependent on Ornio for it's upgrading. You will still have to focus on tasks from Ornio as Ornio upgrades the world Yorn will also upgrade till it reaches the second stage*

"So what can I do for now?"
*A silly question. You can place any of the  races you have into the world of yorn*

Shawn looked at the world of Ornio and Yorn from the expanded room. He smiled.

Looking at the two worlds Shawn was seeing a round world similar to earth (Although the earth is spherical).

And close to it a world with a sphere that covered it's surface but that if one looked closer four sides of the world that expanded beyond the world were square and filed with land and water and the edges of the square was nothing but void.

"Does the fast forward time work for Ornio and Yorn together or seperately?" He asked.
*If it is for both worlds it will cost you double the CP*

"Ok" Shawn said and asked some other questions to the system which replied him.
"I think it is time to put the races to place in Yorn" He said.

Shawn checked the races tab and bought the goblin and kobold races.

"I wonder where to place these races" He said.
*On land of course*
"Shut up system" Shawn said.

He looked at the giant continent and the new biomes and smiled before he started searching for an ideal biome to place the races.

Then a thought popped into his head "How about I just place them at different locations and points in the world of Yorn" he said.