The Gish

Garvin placed his hand into his bag made from sheep skin and brought out a few necklaces similar to the ones he had given the hunters of the toris tribe earlier.

The necklace he held was made using bones and animal skin while the necklaces of the others were made using animal skin only.

"Are you planning to create a party?" Alston asked.
"What do you think he is planning to do dummy!" Wesley attacked alston using her words.

The humans took the necklaces and wore them on their necks and garvin proceeded wear the necklace with bones on his own neck.

After a few seconds Garvin said "Bind"
Upon saying those words, the necklaces began to glow and he heard a series of notifications.

*Ding. Do you wish to create a party?*
"Yes" He replied in his mind.
*State the purpose of your party?*
"A travelling party" He said.

*Processing party formation*
After a few seconds, the five of them heard a notification *Ding, Party formation completed. Congratulations*

"Ohh good" Garvin said as he smiled and his vision changed to a tab that showed the details of the party and all of the members.

Garvin could see in the party members section the name of the member, age, level, skills, proficiency in skill and class"

"This is nice" He thought.
"Show me Wesley's info"

The tab changed to show a picture of Wesley and her details.
Name -  Myla Wesley.
Age - 24
Class - Bow Master.
Level - 15.

Skills
Leap Strike - Can propel self with light upward or forward movement while firing attacks.
Proficiency in Skill - 59%

Locked Aim - Can use precision and accuracy to launch arrows at intended opponents or enemies.
Proficiency in Skill - 72%

Multiple strikes - Can launch multiple arrows at opponent.
Proficiency in Skill - 62%

"Her stats are a little above average" Garvin concluded before he turned to look at alston's own.

Name - Royston Alston
Age - 25
Class - Warrior (Sword User)
Level - 16
Skills
Multiple Slashes - Can cut enemies with multiple sweeping strokes in a short period of time.
Proficiency in Skill - 68%

Battle Stance - Has a focused and rational mental attitude when being involved in fights, duels and battles.
Proficiency in Skill - 80%

Speed Strike - Able to deliver sharp blows to opponents or enemies in a short period of time.
Proficiency in Skill - 72%

"Well his skills are quite better than Wesley's. I wonder how? And a Battle Stance skill is quite surprising to be gained by someone whose personality is similar to his" Garvin concluded before he checked that of Doanne and Shelton.

Shelton's skills were similar to Alston and a bit better than him but doanne's skills were different as they had a section called spells and this made Garvin's jaw drop.

Name - Hazel Doanne.
Age - 27
Class - Mage.
Level - 19
Skills
Spellcasting - Can create and cast spells to cause specific effects through the use of mana around her.
Proficiency in Skill - 80%

Mana manipulation - Can manipulate pure mana to be used directly at will.

Rather than proficiency, there was level of mastery classified into Mastered, Expert, High average, Average and Low.

Spells
Heal - Can cast a healing aura to restore the health of allies or self. Level of Mastery (Expert)

Enhance - Can improve the physical abilities of allies and self. Level of Mastery (Average)