Higher Being Messengers (Part 1)

In the northern lands of the northern continent, within the mountainous regions that kept the deserts scorching and hot at bay.
A figure walked from the grasslands into the deserts of the land.

He was an hermit known as Idan. Idan was from the Korsoa tribe of the Goldorn's. Idan decided to leave his tribe and began the life of  wandering across the plains of the desert, plains and the moist regions.

He held a staff with him and walked onto the burning sands. Unknowingly to him, the winds blew firecer as he walked on.

Then the winds began more fierce, he covered his facial parts with some animal skin. He continued to traverse the sands.

From a distance and the dry winds that hit him countless times, he saw another figure emerge from another direction coming at him.

"I wonder who it is" he said as he came closer to meet the figure that would change his life.
The figure was a goldorn whose hair was white, obviously as a sign of old age.
The old goldorn saw Idan approaching him and walked on with a wooden walking stick on hand.

"Allow me to lead you across these places sir. The winds are getting more fiercer, that way you can avoid getting lost and can have a companion" Idan said.

"Thank you for your kindness" the old goldorn said.
Idan and the old goldorn walked across the desert back to the green plains and forests.

They came closer to a cave where they took shade in and rested in for the winds were very strong on this day. Idan sat on the cave and got some sticks and stones before liting a fire.

"Why are you not with your tribe??" The old goldorn asked.
Idan replied"Because i always wish to be alone and wander the lands searching for something that I can't find but I believe to be in need of"

"What you said and your reasons do not match the question of why you left. You can just wander the lands and return home. Why do you leave home in search for this that you cannot see" the old goldorn said.

"For someone who is in need of this constant urge to find what lies beyond. To gain and comprehend what I cannot find from those among me and the limited knowledge that we share" said Idan.

"Acceptable, the way of solitude and constant search for knowledge is what one wishes for. But you cannot make it without others to aid you.

If you wish to comprehend what you do not understand you can do it alone and most of the time spend a long time or do it with others and unlock the joint knowledge together.

But know that either way, one must still gain and understand more about the world and environment through observation and peace" said the old goldorn.

"What do you wish to comprehend and understand" the old goldorn said.
"I want to comprehend the laws of mana and the ways of using it and others" said Idan.

"You want to really earn a lot but what I will teach you will not go to you alone. Return back to your tribe, the other tribes and find more who are seeking a life of seclusion and comprehension but to the extent of sharing"  said the old goldorn.

"But elder of I may ask. How and what should I do when I request for these hermit's to join me in our travels and in comprehension" Idan asked.

The old goldorn replied "Go and return back here. You will still meet me in this place"
"May I know your name" said Idan.
"I am Kadan" the old goldorn said.
"How would I know if you are still going to sit here and how would you survive on your own" Idan said.

"I will survive on the berries around here. Go and return" the old goldorn replied.
Idan came out of the cave.  "Whoever that old goldorn was and the tribe he came from, he sure did have a lot of things in the head" he said as he took his staff and walked away from the cave.

The old goldorn smiled "I need to maintain a degree of control on the rest of the villages and tribes and make myself an legendary figure or high" he said as he sat on the cave floor with his staff on the ground and he closed his eyes.

In the human lands which are on the tropical rainforest regions west of the northern continent. A lady with white silver hair is seen in the human tribe of Talos.

The humans looked at her in shock especially her change of hair colour which was not expected.
"What are you now Diane" one of the humans said.

"The lady if the night and protector of our tribe, the mother of hunting Semna has appeared. As a request she asks us to erect an obeselisk dedicated to her known as the pillar of protection.

From this obeselisk we would be given her protection in the watch of the night. On the side of the obeselisk must be a symbol carved with the moon and stars.
I have been chosen to be her messenger and only I will bring news about the words that she wishes to speak to us through me"

"Why must it be you" another human said.
"Yes an ordinary lady that fetches sticks, wood and water for use is made to give us instructions and messages from the mother of hunting" another human said.

"Yes others are more capable than her to be made the messenger" some humans said.

Since that is the case and you don't believe me then in three days, the night watcher said that there will be a beast attack and it will ravage on our lands. Then we decide if we want to erect that obeselisk and if you want someone else to become the messenger"

Diane said this and she walked off and returned to the forests.
Three days later, three red boar that were large emerged from the forests and approached the village before they decimated the store houses even killing some of the livestock and animals.

The poor crops were also destroyed and some of the food stored taken away or trampled on. The next morning when the villagers woke up to see the damages done they remembered Diane's words and ran to meet her in the forest.

Diane had moved herself and her family into the forest where they could be under protection according to her.

When the villagers came running they met her awaiting them.
"Would you finally listen to my words or will you continue the stubbornness of I'm not fit for the job" she said.

Some of the villagers did not like her tone but they knew that they didn't listen to her and now they had to. They decided to gather stones to use and other things to construct a small stone obeselisk to become the pillar of protection.

They then dug some holes around the stone pillar and proceeded to plant some seeds around it. And like that the first pillar of protection was constructed in Ornio.
And a new type of seed/plant known as night seed which evolved to night berries.

In the land of the Harans which was in the jungles of the eastern continent, an Haran was seen holding a spear. Another Haran was also holding a spear and blocking the attacks from the other Haran.

The Haran that was attacking was himlo's great grandson Hor and apparently, he was challenging the other potential leaders of the tribe by having a duel with them.

The Haran who had struggling to make a comeback and an opening finally did.
He struck at Hor using his spear but the latter just spun his own spear and hit him in the leg.

The ground was wet and the Haran ended up falling on the floor. "Surrender!!" Hor said as  he pointed the spear at the Haran who nowed his head as a sign of subjugation.

"Two more challengers to go" Hor said.
There were two ways for the chief of the Haran tribe to emerge.

One was that the chief was the strongest and had bested all others who yearned for the post in a duel.

The second way, which was used most of the time by the Dimoa tribe was allowing the chief to pick.

But Himlo had advised Hor to challenge all the others so that the chief will have no other choice but to pick him.

Hor had been receiving gruelling training from his great-grandfather every day for seven months and they were so tedious.

They required him to improve his strength and speed which was hard for an individual. To use strength and speed which are not really in sync with each other is hard but should one master it then they are liable to become very athletic.

Hor went on to challenge the other two contestants for the post of chief of the tribe.