HOLIDAY BONUS (2 of 4)

Hello, friends! 

This is the next installment of altered MTG lands, in which I've added a tiny (very TINY!!) drawing to my Christmas cards for the holidays to send to send out this year. I don't have your addresses, of course, but I wanted to include you, too!

(For those who missed the previous holiday post: Since The Northfell Curse is based on a DnD campaign and many of us who like DnD also play Magic: The Gathering (MTG) I thought you all might enjoy these as well. I'll post them throughout the holidays for funs.)

I hope today's random art bonus brings you a tiny bit of joy. (check it out below) Take care & may you be merry!
+Kat

MERRY EVERYTHING EVERYONE!

Today's card:

I actually drew a series of different Xmas tree cards, but this one is my favorite because the flavor text fits it nicely

but this one is my favorite because the flavor text fits it nicely...
What COULD the 'deeper meaning' be? Baby Jesus?
This season, I'd definitely say yes!   
:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ps. Apologies, but I am taking a break to catch up -- the series of Unfortunate Events that was my November has taken its toll. I plan to be back to schedule in early January. Next up in The Northfell Curse is a trip through the Emberlands as our heroes head into a dungeon, so plenty of antics and action to look forward to in 2024!