24. where is Jimin??

Start from the beginning

Y/n: what?!
Taehyung: after two days your exam--
Y/n: yaa!!! I know I know Don't spoil my mood please... (With annoyence)

He rolled his eyes being done

Taehyung: Don't ignore my words... You will surely regret
Y/n: Can we.. please sleep now.... Good night , I have to wake early

Without wasting any time she plopped on the bed and put on the blanket .

He also did the same....

[TIME SKIP]
-morning-

Y/n Came to university . There is no lecture today . Everyone were busy with the preparations of the function .

Jimin: y/n I'm so nervous , can we practice one last time...
Y/n: yaa ofcourse.. but first we should get ready then we'll practice .
Jimin: ohk then..

Jimin went to the boys changing room and y/n in the girls changing room . But before she could leave jungkook stopped her .

Jungkook: Cherry what... I'll do now (he said with a tensed voice)
Y/n: what happened (she turned around and asked)

***

On the other side -

Jimin was done with his costume & all . Lastly he fixed his hair and with a light makeup finally he got ready .

As he stepped out of the changing room , something hard came in contact with his head and his vision got blurry and he passed out .

??: *smirk*

***

At Taehyung's Cabin:

Mr Choi *the maths prof* was in Tae's cabin talking about some exam stuff ...

Mr Choi: by the way.... Mr Kim don't get me wrong but , you should look after your wife.. I mean she is so weak in studies... Even after having a personal professional tutor like you .

Yess.... He knows about them.. not only him but the principal itself attended their wedding ... (You'll soon get to know who is the principal 😉)

***If you want a flashback of their wedding day or the wedding scene ,, then tell me . I'll add it too***

Taehyung: You don't need to worry.... But did something happened why are you asking suddenly
Mr Choi: recently I took a Test and she got the lowest marks in the class.. even It wasn't a surprise test.. I informed before about that..

Taehyung frowned his brows ...

Mr Choi: now don't tell me that she didn't told you about the test .
Taehyung: She didn't... *With an angry look*

Taehyung: how much marks she got!??
Mr Choi: Um.. i think.... 20 out of 50 .
Taehyung: what was the highest mark??
Mr Choi: 48 got by Sana .

Taehyung thought for a while then replied...

Taehyung: OK...Mr Choi.. thank you very much for informing me
Mr Choi: no no... That's my pleasure!!

"May I come in" suddenly a voice interrupted

Taehyung looked at the person and guess what his mood was already bad.. now it became more.. after seeing the person.

Taehyung: come in! (He tried not to sound rude and make a scene infront of Mr Choi)

Nayoen: ohh... Mr Choi what a surprise what are you doing here!
Mr Choi: I was discussing something important with Mr Kim.. anyways I'm done.. so I'll go then... Mr Kim .