CHAPTER FOUR --- LUNA SWAN

She nearly missed her grandmother's funeral because she was busy filming the last scene of her movie in Qyree Stones. The shooting should end last night after the crew managed to capture the howling wolves. Not the white lone wolf, but a bunch of colored wolves, howling at the dark skies. Which is not as they anticipated but at least they got it.

Luna's grandmother passed away after midnight at 12:45 am in St

Luna's grandmother passed away after midnight at 12:45 am in St. Mary Hospital. Vanessa Ann Swan, a socialite and billionaire widower, died at the age of 109. She's been married twice. Her first husband was Luna's grandfather, a wealthier man with a couple of chains of hotels and jeweler shops. Nana Vanessa as is what she's called by her grandchildren was 22 years old and had one son at the time when she married Luna, grandfather.

People talk about her wedlock son, but Nana Vanessa insists that her son is not born out of wedlock. She's just lucky to be alive after being stranded on wild islands. As a gesture of the kindness the villager man gives her, she agrees to marry him and leaves after the young man dies. After ten years in the unfamiliar wild, Nana Vanessa often got sick and missed her family terribly. Her marriage was not registered, so it doesn't count as one. Say her of course.

Soon after her husband died, his family permitted Vanessa to leave the island for good. Married Sir Duke Swan for a good six years and have two daughters together. One is Luna's mother, Scarlett, and Aunt Victoria. Her Uncle Arlo's surname changed to Swan and now becomes the sole owner of the Swans Estates, that worth over 50 million dollars.

After divorcing, she stayed single only for three months before engaged and married the sea tycoon, Sir Henry Robert Kingsley. The multi-billionaire man was in his late 40s when he married Nana Vanessa, who just turned 29 years old at that time. Nana Vanessa was his third wife. He has married two fine women before, but none of them had a child with him. Nana Vanessa soon gives birth to three more sons, one of them is the father of August Kingsley.

Nana Vanessa never changed her maiden name and stayed as Swan until the day she passed away. Luna almost cursed at the funeral, when her shoes were step by the man. She's just five minutes late. Blame it all on Alex, as she's the one who manages her life schedule. Everyone writes a beautiful eulogy at her funeral. Including August, talking about how gentle and lovely Nana Vanessa was. They share hundreds of memories with Nana Vanessa, who died only four days shy before her 110 birthday.

 They share hundreds of memories with Nana Vanessa, who died only four days shy before her 110 birthday