THE PROLOGUE...

Quotes: There are moments that mark your life.

                   Moments when you realize...

                   Nothing will ever be the same and time is divided,

                   Into two parts; before this and after this.

The full moon lit the fields and trees and the distant hills. The sprawl of the Westwood seems calmer tonight. It was stunningly beautiful. Rough and lifeless, but beautiful. A night like this can make your soul ready for adventure. Hungry for something new in the outside world. No backing out; no room to turn around.

The shed or small bunkhouse was lit with light as the full moon shone from high above. Over the mangrove, a house of thousand fireflies, with golden yellow lights lit alongside the moonlight. The view looks magnificent.

Down by the wood bridge across the mangrove, she folded her arms and breathed deeply. Another night comes; another night awaits. She'll be stuck in Westwood forever. There is no life here. Just full of villagers who work their limbs night and night around the forests and seas.

Days pass, weeks come, months change, and years just add up. Writing the same story for every single life over again and again. Wonder, when will the sun shine again!

"Shine?" she muttered through the nights. Walk along the wooden bridge towards the shed.

The villagers laugh, chugging their drinks over the campfire and exchanging stories. Even if the moon split in half and the star crumbled, falling like fireworks into the sea, the curse will always stay here in Westwood.

Disclaimer;  the images I used in this chapter and the cover are from  WIKIMEDIA  COMMONS. The second image is from PINTEREST under THE USERNAME/PAGE ---  Syè Münir.   I will add images throughout every chapter of this story to create such a vibe and visuals to replicate the story as closely as possible so the readers can use their imaginations and the visuals while reading it.

All of the images are from the PINTEREST. As I don't own these images the credits are to the respectable owner as I will mention on every page.