CHAPTER ONE --- FAMOUS BIRTHPLACE

Luna just woke up to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing inside her ears, which roused her from her deepest sleep. The morning sun just peeked through her open curtain. She let out a yawn. The day is perfect for yet another story. The movie set near the mountain slope will perfectly capture the howling wolf tonight. That's if the rain doesn't fall, of course.

The weather is rough around the mountainside, and every second can change drastically. It can rain for a second, then it clears up. Dust swirls and forms a small tornado across the barren soil. Meanwhile, she is still rummaging through the wardrobe, looking for the perfect summer dress. Luna calls her PA, asking for her schedule for the day.

"Are you sure the shoot will end before midnight, tonight?" she asked while putting on her, summer dress from 'CHANEL'

Today, the movie production will film at Qyree Stones- the famous birthplace of the crying wolves. Luna has starred in many films and short movies. The setting is either overseas with lots of magnificent views and places or locally where nature fills the beauty. Qyree Stones are like the ominous tale of the dark fairy and beast. Where evil and dark forces rule the land. They vanished the living and left only the sands and barren stones without greenery.

	She will shoot at the high stones over the slope, dress like a Native American Indian woman with a feathered headdress, and be the Chieftain's daughter

She will shoot at the high stones over the slope, dress like a Native American Indian woman with a feathered headdress, and be the Chieftain's daughter. She wants to star in a fairy tale story, with a King and Princes. Ball gowns and castles.

A sprawling garden and a horse-drawn carriage are all on display. But the story was snatched by another newcomer actress, named Charlie. As she wanted to stay in the limelight of the glamorous world filled with gossip, paparazzi, and clicking camera lights, she took the job halfheartedly.

"I have a way to ensure he chooses you to play as the Chieftain's daughter. It's better than nothing" Alexandria or Alex, the PA nagging about her slow career in the film industry over the years.

"You beg him with your body or with your brain?" Alex smiles sheepishly.

"Just do your job and let me worry about the rest, okay" Alex tapped her shoulder gently and whispered "His name is August Kingsley"

Luna's mouth opened slightly. There is no way Alex can sleep and seduce the royal moguls of entertainment. August is the crown prince of the entertainment industry. He is the owner of a big film company. His lifestyle is featured in all main magazines such as Forbes and Rolling Stones. Named any country or woman in the industry that is not related to the young man. He owns the limelight. His words are like the court verdict if you enter the industry. The entertainment world is his lair.

Lucky jinx! Alex can be considered a beautiful young woman. With her long blonde hair and hourglass shape, everyone had an eye on her of course. The director called and all the artists gathered at the white tent for a quick revision of their character before starting the shoot.