Chowder bio

NAME: David Jax Rick

ALIASES: Jax Tootin' ("The Toots") Dav (By Panini) David (by Mung Daal), Chef boy, David boy, Jax

SPECIES: Flexible Jackrabbit

AGE: 8

GENDER: Male

LOOK:

Personality: David is a mischievous, laidback, calm, sassy, impulsive, egotistical, and brazenly condescending individual, and rarely shows any empathy or remorse for those around him

Personality: David is a mischievous, laidback, calm, sassy, impulsive, egotistical, and brazenly condescending individual, and rarely shows any empathy or remorse for those around him. His dismissal of serious matters. David lack of care for others is further emphasized when he maliciously steps on chowder almost broken his back. He pays little mind to the opinions of others and the group's consensus does not concern him. Rather than engaging authentically with the others, he seems to participate in the general activities of the world only for his amusement or benefit. Despite his occasional bouts of rash, impetuous behavior, like breaking a sign for no rational reason, he normally maintains an unexpectedly calm and composed demeanor. Yet, his flattery is generally insincere and often borders on outright insult. Arguably, David is inherently selfish, only spurred into action against when his friends begin to pester him.

OCCUPATION: Apprentice (formerly), Co-CEO of Candle Corp Industries, Master Chef

RELATIVES Unnamed Parents (possibly deceased), Panchowbies (children in the future), Panini (wife in the future), Chowder (apprentice brother)

AFFILIATIONS: Mung Daal (former cooking master), Gorgonzola (friend/rival)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Look in the future:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Look in the future:

SPECIES: Flexible Jackrabbit

AGE: 27

GENDER: Male