Great Pretender bio

FULL NAME: David Aera Raven

ALIAS: Crazy Bastard, The Legendary Hitman, The Legend, Mr. Raven, A killing Machine, The King of Business, He's a little devil on your shoulder

GENDER: Male

AGE: 22

HEIGHT: 6'2

LOOK:

Personality: David is also incredibly honest, using exact terminology to subtly hint at his true intentions

Personality: David is also incredibly honest, using exact terminology to subtly hint at his true intentions. He is also able to pick up any skills on a whim, not limited to being able to use any weapon or outfit, fly any vehicle, or thrive in any occupation his disguise requires. Despite his stoic nature, he has a special hatred for those who try to subject children to the experiments he was forced to undergo being so vile in his eyes that he can't even pretend to hide his revulsion with them. But David is also very comedic, although this appears to be caused in part by his mental illness. He is quick to act without thinking and is very impulsive. David used to present a morally grey personality, with no problem of disregarding other people. However, as an after effect of the inversion spell, David regained his conscience, to the point of even feeling bad for somebody being verbally abused. David has friends that he was loyal to and cared about. Due to his variety of mental problems, he would mistreat them at times, such as stabbing one of them in the leg over the last Cheesy Puff or confining another one in a room filled with sharp objects. David commonly develops obsessions with words and people, repeatedly mentioning the words duodenum and chimichanga, the phrase "Sphincter says what?".

HOBBY: Efficiently completing his contracts, Killing his targets, Protecting his clients, Buying new gear, weaponry and suits, Gardening, Cooking, Acting, Eating exclusive foods, Playing drums, Reading newspapers, Spending time with Abigail Jones, Protecting those he cares for.

OCCUPATION: Conman, Professional criminal

AFFILIATION: Team Confidence

FORMER OCCUPATION: Soldier, Aviation mechanic, Waiter, Yakuza, Salesman, Contract killer, Assassin, Hitman, Operative and assassin of the ICA

MARITAL STATUS: Lover (Abigail Jones)

FRIENDS/ALLIES
Kudo
Laurent Thierry
Abigail Jones
Salazar & Tom
Shi-won Kim
Cynthia Moore
Shougo Nakanoshima
Isabelle Mueller
Lewis Mueller
Clark Ibrahim
Sebastien & Marie
Farrah Brown
Makoto Edamura

Power/Abilities:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Superhuman Strength: David is rated as having a low degree of superhuman strength allowing him to lift 800 pounds.

Peak Human Speed: David can run as fast as a trained athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: David musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue takes over.

Superhuman Agility: David's agility, flexibility, dexterity, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are far superior to those of even the finest human athlete. His auto-reflexes allow him to easily dodge gunfire and attacks even when not consciously aware of them.

Superhuman Durability: David' bone and muscle tissues are augmented to levels that are considerably stronger and harder than human and the tissues are impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent. He possesses golden-proportioned body, and even without training his muscles are brawny and his body shape doesn't change no matter how many calories he intakes.

Master Martial Artist: David is an extraordinary martial artist, hand-to-hand combatant, and is a master in multiple unarmed combat techniques, including Savate. This shows that David himself is among one of the most skilled fighters in the world, although in some fights it has been attributed to him being unpredictable.

Master Assassin: He is a master of assassination techniques, espionage methods, covert operations, infiltration methods, escape artistry, marksmanship, and is highly skilled with many bladed weapons (frequently carrying two swords strapped to his back) and a number of other weapons including firearms

Unpredictability: It is difficult for anyone to know what David will do at any given moment, given that he himself barely knows what he'll do at any given moment. This makes it difficult for most opponents to predict what he will do.

Gunmanship mastery
Genius-level intellect
Smooth-talking skills
Martial arts expertise
Technology intuition
Espionage expertise
Weaponry expertise
Master knifemanship
Emotional fortitude
Throwing expertise
Disguise mastery
Driving expertise
Resourcefulness
Master tactician
Skilled scientist
Engineering knowledge
Skilled artist
Vehicle intuition
Multilingualism
Stealth mastery
Bladesmanship
Sharpshooting

Weaknesses:::::::::::::::::::::

Mental State: David can still feel pain from damage taken, although he has a notably high pain tolerance. While it has been shown that David's condition may not be the source of his instability, it only makes it worse. In several flashbacks to his childhood as a aggressive killing mercenary, he has shown signs of instability.

Annoyance: David's incessant talking has also proven to make him a very irritating person to be around. Many People often find themselves at wits' end around him; this makes for poor ability to cooperate with him in team efforts in fight's. David most lethal weapon is his mouth. He will blabber nonsense during the whole fight, distracting and maiming the opponent until the latter "surrenders or commits suicide."