Kung Fu Panda bio

NAME: David

ALSO KNOWN AS: Uncle (by Peng), Lion Warrior, Master David, Grandmaster, Master Lion (by Shifu), legendary Fighting, Son of Heaven and Earth, Death, The Grim Reaper

SPECIES:Barbary lion

GENDER: Male

AGE: 25

HEIGHT: 6'2

STATUS: Alive

Look:

Personality: David is just like the wind, thus quick-witted and competent

Personality: David is just like the wind, thus quick-witted and competent. Since wind is changeable, David generally have unstable personality: sometimes like the storm, sometimes like the breeze; sometimes mild, sometimes stubborn. he often offend and contradict the leadership, never obey others easily.
David is also wise and reliable and he can cooperate with others; at work, he is motivated, confident, earnest, generous, righteous, comprehensive, compassionate and good at diplomacy. In general, he is bold and sometimes audacious in the extreme and short-tempered.

RESIDENCE: The Jade Palace in the Valley of Peace (formerly), Spirit Realm (formerly)

OCCUPATION: Kung fu Grandmaster

FAMILY: Shifu (adoptive father), Shirong (adoptive grandfather), Tai lang (adoption brother), Peng (nephew), At least one sibling (Peng's parent)

COMBAT STYLE: Lion Style of kung Fu, Leopard Style of kung fu (Leopard Kung Fu), Various other styles

MASTER(S): Shifu (formerly), Kai (formerly)

Abilities and Power:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Superhuman Strength: David is shown to be very strong, being able to smash large crystals with his paws with no effort at all.

Superhuman Durability: David is also shown to be very durable.

Superhuman Speed/Superhuman Reflexes: David is as fast as he is strong.

Sickle Proficiency: Perhaps is trademark ability is his skill with the dual sickles he wields. In battle, he swings his sickles with lethal force, able to cleave through wood and metal with little effort. He can also combine his sickles into a dual-headed glaive whenever he faces a worthy opponent. Death not only matches, but also exceeds Puss' swordsmanship. In fact, Death is the only known individual who has ever managed to draw blood from Puss with a blade.

Omnipresence: Being the embodiment of death, David is everywhere both symbolically and physically. Although he shows at the end of one's life, as stated to be there each of Puss' lives, he is free to move to any location of his choosing as he's not bound to the laws of the physical realm.

Fire Manipulation: A minor but effective ability, David has some amount of control over fire

Soul Reading: Being the harvester of souls, David has the power to peer into a person's soul and see who they truly are, however they might deny it or are ignorant of their own true natures.

Immortality: Being the literal embodiment of death means that he would have to existed from the very beginning of life. This makes it clear that David possesses the trait of immortality and cannot grow old or fall ill and has roughly existed for eons. Typically in most immortal beings, the only way they can die is if they are killed by someone else, but for someone like David, It is unclear if anything can actually permanently kill him because death cannot be avoided one way or another leading those to believe he may be a completely unkillable character.

Intimidation: Due to his appearance and power, David is feared literally and figuratively by mortals.

Weapon's Transmutation: David main choice of weaponry is two sickles he carries. When facing a worthy opponent, he has the ability to combine his sickles into a dual-headed glaive which replicates a spear.