xiaolin showdown bio

Full Name: David Young

Alias: David Young - Evil Boy Genius - Emperor of Darkness(by the Xiaolin Monks) - Younger brother to Chase Young - Shoku Warrior - Heylin Warrior - The Wind Dragon of the west - The Demon of Xiaolin

Affiliated with: Xiaolin (formerly), Heylin

Rank: Shoku Warrior (formerly), Heylin Warrior

Element: Wind

Look:

Personality: David is a very proud, narcissistic character, holding his fighting skills in high regard

Personality: David is a very proud, narcissistic character, holding his fighting skills in high regard. He deems most other characters as below himself, showing no respect or even acknowledgment of their abilities

Abilities:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Typhoon Boom Wind: David's first and primary elemental attack when reaching the rank of Xiaolin Apprentice. It consisted of him calling the name out first and the clapping his hands together, creating a burst of powerful wind. David had the ability to create a dangerous cyclone when performing this move.

Elemental Combination: Upon reaching Xiaolin Apprentice, David has the ability to combine his element with a respective Shen Gong Wu. He combines the with his element to create a massive tornado. He is later shown creating a smaller one during a training exercise in "".

Dragon X-Kumei Formation:  a glowing aura outlining their bodies, which David's aura was white.

Wudai WarriorWudai Star Wind: David's second and primary elemental attack when reaching the rank of Wudai Warrior. It was performed similar to Typhoon Boom Wind, but with several differences; as seen in David could use his element to propel himself through the air, making him fly. As he could project fists made of compressed air to attack opponents.

Wudai Orion Formation: David became Wudai Warriors, they were able to perform this group attack. It was performed similar to Dragon X-Kumei Formation, but with several differences; the monks would transform into black figures outlined by their respective auras. David could manipulate wind and use his element with greater ability.

Shoku WarriorShoku Astro Wind: David's primary and only elemental attack when reaching the rank of Shoku Warrior. It consisted of him calling out its name and then unleashing several massive bursts of wind to destroy opponents. David was capable of riding the gusts of wind like a surfboard.

Elemental Combination: Upon reaching Shoku Warrior, David has the ability to combine his element with a respective Shen Gong Wu. Throughout the series, he would combine his element with the when in combat.

Shoku Star/Rocket Formation: David became Shoku Warriors, they were able to perform this group attack. However, the attack has never been performed completely, so its actual potential has yet to be detailed.