Invincible bio

Real Name: David Sebastian Grayson

Current Alias: Savior

Aliases: Davidson, A Hero born on earth, Savior Boy, A God, Super boy, Superman

Age: 17 (Season 1), 18 (Season 2)

Gender: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 175 lbs (80 kg)

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Married

Occupation: AntiHero, Ruler of Thraxa (Future), Ruler of Viltrum Empire (future), high schooler

Education: Reginald Vel Johnson High School

Place of Birth: Earth

Identity: Secret

Race: Human/Viltrumite Hybrid

Look:

Personality: David a nomad, a free spirit, needing none

Personality: David a nomad, a free spirit, needing none." Despite this. he still likes to be a savior and has but 3 rules: 1. To save and be kind to a lady, 2. Always seek adventure, and 3. Be kind to orphans. He has a selfless heart and will take responsibility for his actions and mistakes. He is a kind soul who will help those in need and he states that there are three things he loves most of all: action, adventure and protecting those he cares about. David is very skillful in fighting, does long jumps and spins in the air. David he can also at times have bouts of unintelligence, at one point not understanding what mark was talking about how to defeat the whirlwind, as he couldn't understand the physics behind it. He also stated he doesn't often read and that he believes the brawn beats brain. He has stated he is a great judge of character. There are times when he can be insensitive, as he is a horrible listener due to being single-minded and absorbed and can also be rather impatient and accidentally say insensitive things but means well. He is also rather prideful, thinking to be incredible, he is very handsome, practically irresistible. He admits that he is terrible at admitting when he is bad at something or afraid of something since he is a hero, and he believes he needs to fear nothing and be perfect, though he is getting better at controlling himself. As a hero, he wants to help others to the point that he sometimes meddles in their business, whether they want to or not. He also takes pride in his role as hero. Eva, particularly protective of her. He gives her romantic gestures and calls her beautiful, though the two are believed to have become a couple at the series finale. The two even share everything about each other, showing how strong their bond is. He also believes that he is a ladies' man and feels his pride hurt when people think otherwise. David also has a soft side, that he often shows to Eva and the orphans, as he has a hard time saying no to the orphans or, because he knows how the orphans.

Goals: Become a superhero (succeeded),
Redeem his father and show him the error of his ways (succeeded), Protect Earth, Stop the Viltrum Empire (both ongoing)