Castlevania bio

FULL Name: David Fahrenheit Ţepeş

ALIAS: One-Winged Angel, The Nightmare, The Man in the Black Cape, Bizarro David, Safer David, Seraph David, The Chosen One, Angel of Death, The King of the Night, The Lord of Darkness, Heir to Dracula Vlad Ţepeş, Prince of the Vampire, A Beast of the Night, God of Vampire, Little Brother, Son, My Baby Boy, Husband, My King, Lord David, Your Majesty, My Lord, The Beloved Vampire

ROLE(S): Vampire Prince, Vampire Hunter, Supreme monarch of Evil and Darkness, Ruler of Castlevania

SPECIES: Dhampir

GENDER: Male

HEIGHT: 6'2ft

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Transylvania, Romania

DATE OF BIRTH: 15th century

AGE: Immortal (physically 18 in Symphony of the Night and Judgement)

STATUS: Alive

LOOK:

PERSONALITY: David is a hardworking, talented, and a natural genius

PERSONALITY: David is a hardworking, talented, and a natural genius. Highly perceptive and good with problem solving skills, David is a skilled planner and good at mapping out scenarios. Furthermore, David is very popular among his peers and adored by his family members. However, his high intelligence and constant praise from adults laid the foundation for an intense level of hubris, which quickly took effect once he realizes this world. Similar to his father Dracula, David has a strong sense of justice, but this quickly becomes warped after he becomes tainted by the world. Believing the world to be "rotten," he uses his hispowers as a means by which he can enact his will to rid the world of evil people. David main goal is to create a new world that is free of injustice and populated only with people whom he deems honest and kind, thus becoming the "God of the new world". David is decisive and driven to achieve his ambitions, without faltering one bit in his beliefs. Despite knowing the criminality of murder, David would consider his actions the ultimate "sacrifice" to help the world. David quickly begins to develop a cold and ruthless nature. As a utilitarian, he will use any means necessary to achieve his goals. However, though his actions do put his family in harm’s way, he continues to show love and genuine concern for them.

LIKES: His lover, His family, having fun, being king, doing good (sometimes)

DISLIKE: killing children, Vampire disobey his, anyone hurting his family

HOBBY: Killing people, Causing destruction and chaos

GOALS: Become a god, Conquer the universe, A world where vampires and humans live together

AFFILIATION(S): Cronqvist/Ţepeş Family, The Agency, The Belmont Clan

RELATIVES: Dracula Vlad Ţepeş (father) †, Lisa (mother) †, Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepeş (Big brother), Elizabeth Bartley (cousin) †, Soma Cruz (father's reincarnation)

PARTNERSHIPS: Trevor Belmont (travel companion), Sypha Belnades (travel companion), Grant Danasty (travel companion), Richter Belmont (benefactor), Maria Renard (friend),
Lyudmil (servant and friend) †, Erzsebet Báthory (servant and friend), Lenore (Fomer lover), Drolta Tzuentes (lover)

POWERS / SKILLS:
Charisma
Combat proficiency
Flight
Telekinesis
Possession
Mind manipulation
Memory and mind reading
Time manipulation
Superhuman physical prowess
High intellect
Transformation
Telepathy
Teleportation
Military training
Illusion casting
Immortality
Supernova summoning

Dark Magic: Although David can more than hold his own physically, it is magically where he is truly dangerous. Like his father, David can use many types of dark magic, it can be said that his powers is at least ½ of what Dracula's is, since Dracula trained him personally. David mastered most of Dracula's own attacks, such as Hellfire, Dark Metamorphosis, Tetra Spirit and Soul Steal. He can also use his dark magic to alter his physical appearance, which is implied to be how he was able to assume the identity of Genya Arikado.

Shapeshifting: David can shapeshift into a wolf, bat or mist to get to certain areas. He is also invulnerable for a short frame in the middle of the transformation process. With the aid of some relics, Alucard can enhance his shapeshifting; his Wolf form can run faster than a bullet, his Form of Mist can become a Poison Cloud, and his Bat form can fire fireballs and also a destructive sonar. He also could assume a giant version of himself, which was demonstrated when he fought against Trevor Belmont, Grant Danasty and Sypha Belnades in Dracula's Curse. It is speculated that David, like Dracula, has a "final form" that he can transform into, but he refuses to use it as he does not want to be like Dracula in any way; this is supported by the fact that at random, David will turn into a massive gargoyle statue when petrified, which is impervious to damage; this may be his "final form".

Speed: He can run faster than a bullet both in his human and wolf form.

Strength: Like most vampires, David possesses strength far beyond a normal human.

Summoning: David can summon many creatures via Relic Cards, such as an assisting fairy, an elemental spear-wielding demon, a fireball-shooting bat, a soul-stealing ghost or a powerful sword.

Swordsman skills: David mastered a variety of weapons, but none as he mastered his mother's sword. Seeing as the sword is a family heirloom, Lisa could have come from a lineage of sword masters or knights. He also inherited the David Shield which improves defense against all attacks, the Alucard Mail which improves Fire, Ice and Thunder elemental defense, and the Dragon Helm which scares enemies and lowers their defenses. With the Twilight Cloak, inherited from his father, David increases defense and reduces flinching.

Superhuman senses: Due to his vampire heritage, his sense of smell is very keen, being able to discern even a person's heritage and clan connection just from the scent of their blood. This is best demonstrated when first meeting Richter Belmont in Dracula's castle, where he deduced the latter's status as a Belmont just from his blood's scent.