Seven deadly sins bio

NAME: David

ALIAS: David the Piety, The Executioner, The Demon King's, Prince David, Prince of Darkness, Accursed Demon, Young Master David, Demon Prince, Lord David, Successor to the Demon King, Leader of The Demon Clan, David the Love, Demon King, The Destroyer

RACE: Demon

GENDER: Male

AGE: 250

STATUS: Alive

BIRTHDAY: August 8

HEIGHT: 6'6" (198 cm)

WEIGHT: 70 kg (154 lbs)

EYE COLOR: Black (demon), Red (normal)[2]

LOOK:

Personality: David fights with ferocity, and often extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been completely disabled and humiliated

Personality: David fights with ferocity, and often extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been completely disabled and humiliated. However, he does have some humanity left in him, as he is still capable of shedding tears and showing affection for those who are dear to him mean that he is not completely lost. As he is essentially immortal and invulnerable, David is very egotistical. He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and counterattacking. One of his favorite methods of fighting is to allow himself to be blown to shreds before simply flowing back together.

BLOOD TYPE: O

RELATIONSHIPS: Demon King (father), Unnamed Mother, Meliodas (older brother), Estarossa (brother), Zeldris (brother), Elizabeth Liones (sister-in-law), Tristan (nephew)

AFFILIATION: Demon Clan, Ten Commandments

OCCUPATION: Leader of the Ten Commandments, King of Demon, Demon God

EQUIPMENT: Shortsword

ABILITIES:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Full Counter: Like Meliodas, David's special power is also called Full Counter. However, whereas Meliodas could only return magical abilities with more than double the strength, David is only able to return physical attacks with more than double their original strength.

Hellblaze: A mysterious ability possessed by Estarossa that allows him to generate black flames. The technique also has the additional effect of nullifying an immortal's regeneration.

Rebellion: David materializes seven black swords, each with a distinct form.

Blackout: David engulfs a specific target with his darkness.

Killing Sauced: David creates blades of darkness in his hand that rotate at high speed which he uses to slice his enemies as they are engulfed in darkness.

Decree Absorption: David can absorb Commandments, though at the cost of his sanity each time he does so.

Assault Mode: After absorbing the Commandments Truth and Reticence, Estarossa gains Assault Mode, which increases his power dramatically.

Kami Chigiri: David cuts his opponent with his sword a total of a thousand times in an instant.

Trillion Dark: David launches a barrage of small spheres of high concentrated darkness at the opponent.

Shiden Issen: David slashes mulitple opponents several times with his sword in an instant.

Dark Prominence: David infuses his sword with the power of darkness and performs a powerful slash.

Combined Technique: After his sword is infused with Elizabeth's Ark, David cuts his opponent a total of a thousand times in an instant.

Combined Technique: Tyrant Killing: David, Meliodas and Zeldris attack the enemy with their swords imbued in the power of darkness.

Regeneration: David has the ability to perfectly and quickly recover from any physical injury. He has been torn to shreds by conventional weaponry and holy weaponry designed to kill his kind and has survived all of it. Holy weapons, while they do affect him more, are regenerated all the same if not as quickly.

Mist Body: David is capable of turning his body into some sort of dark reddish mist in order to render attacks against him useless.

Trillion Dark「トリリオン・ダーク, Toririon Dāku」: David launches a barrage of small spheres of high concentrated darkness at the opponent.

Shiden Issen「紫電しでん一閃いっせん, Shiden Issen; literally meaning "Purple Lightning Slash"」: David slashes mulitple opponents several times with his sword in an instant.

Dark Prominence「暗黒星ダークプロミネンス, Dāku Purominensu; literally meaning "Dark Star"」: David infuses his sword with the power of darkness and performs a powerful slash

Power Level::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Total: 400,000+
Magic: ?
Strength: ?
Spirit: ?

Final Form Look:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Power Level::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Total: 950,000+
Magic: ?
Strength: ?
Spirit: ?