Camp Camp bio

House Hold Name: The Flame Dragon

Look: Steven (Left side) Benji (Middle) David (Right side)

NICKNAMES:Satan spawn, Insane boy, The prideful Lion-(David)Little Miss smarty pants, Miss Two face-(Benji) The lone wolf, The eldest-(Steven)

NICKNAMES:
Satan spawn, Insane boy, The prideful Lion-(David)
Little Miss smarty pants, Miss Two face-(Benji)
The lone wolf, The eldest-(Steven)

Steven ROLE: Heir's to the Flame Dragons Mafia gang, Campbell camper

Benji ROLE: Heir's to the Flame Dragons Mafia gang, Campbell camper

David ROLE: Heir's to the Flame Dragons Mafia gang, Adventure Camp camper (currently), Agent of Chaos

AFFILIATIONS: Flame Dragons Mafia gang, CAMP, Camp Campbell

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION::::::::::

Steven GENDER: Male
Benji GENDER: Female
David GENDER: Male
Steven AGE: 15
Benji AGE: 14
David AGE: 13

Steven Personality: Steven is very hardworking, intelligent, and adventurous. Steven traits include rational thinking, problem-solving, and somewhat being adventurous. He is very calculative yet somehow follow his heart in different scenarios. He have very strong intuitive skills and thus can find deceitful people easily.

Benji Personality: Benji is volatile, inquisitive, intelligent, and great thinkers. She tend to remain in one location. She is highly competent who can quickly persuade others to accept her own thoughts and beliefs. Benji reluctance to commit to one subject or one individual, on the other hand, she might give them the impression of crassness and a propensity to glide over essential aspects in life.

David Personality: David is a natural leader and he knows how to work well with others. He’s ambitious, outgoing, self-confident and has lots of great energy. David is very generous, loyal, and sticks to his word. He can be opinionated and stubborn at times, especially when it comes to issues where he thinks he knows best. Once the David makes a decision, he sticks to it until the end. If you try to change his mind persistently, he might become defensive and get his claws out. David might have quite a temper, but you need to know that deep inside he’s just a sweet person. He’s not shy and up for trying out new things. The David loves being the center of attention and he’s known for his dramatic side.