Avatar bio

NAME: David Pandora

TITLES: Demigod of the wind and sea

CLAN: Metkayina clan, Omatikaya clan (formerly)

SPECIES: Avatar

STATUS: Alive

GENDER: Male

HEIGHT: 8'11" (272cm) 

BORN: August 10, ????

Look:

Personality: David is described as "changeable like the sea" and hard to predict — with the important exception that he is dangerously loyal to his friends and family

OCCUPATION: Warrior, Clan Leader 

MATE: Nala

LIVES IN: Awa'atlu, Pandora

Powers and abilities:::::::::::::::::::::::

Godly Strength: David possesses extreme superhuman strength in both his arm and leg muscles. The latter allows him to jump significant heights that end with damaging land. David incredible superhuman strength allowed him to perform impossible feats such as singlehandedly dredging up islands, lassoing the sun, and even pushing up the sky. His strength also lies in his lungs, as he can produce massive gusts of wind to clear a path before or surrounding him; he apparently uses this ability to harness the breeze in the world's air.

Immortality: Since becoming a demigod, David is virtually immortal, looking the same in the present as he did one thousand years ago. This immortality is likely how he survived on a desert island in that length of time with little or no food or freshwater, and allows him to survive attacks from monsters and other deities that would greatly injure or kill a normal person.

Master sailor: Even without his powers, David is an expert seaman and navigator, able to sail an outrigger canoe with relative ease and use the stars to plot the quickest way to any destination.

Ocean connection: Though David does not technically possess the skill to bend water to his will, he does share a unique and exclusive connection with the ocean itself. Sometimes the ocean helps him when he in need.