unORDINARY bio

NAME: David

TITLE: King, Shadow Monarch, The Dark Deity, The Angel Of Death

STATUS: Alive

LEVEL: 9.1

AGE: 17

HEIGHT: 188 cm (6'2")

GENDER: Male

RACE: Human

BIRTHDAY: August 8

Look:

Personality: David is a humble and benevolent individual who cares deeply for his family and has a strong thirst for power

Personality: David is a humble and benevolent individual who cares deeply for his family and has a strong thirst for power. As a result, he is very close to both his sister and his mother, and rarely wastes an opportunity to grow stronger. It should be noted that despite being the strongest in the world, David is not particularly arrogant and is both polite and easygoing in-person. He is also mostly indifferent to materialistic desires and can be very selfless. In battle, however, he is ruthless, slaughtering his enemies indiscriminately, and even somewhat disdainful.

OCCUPATION: King, Student

SCHOOL: Wellston Private High School

PREVIOUS SCHOOL: New Bostin middle & High School

RELATIVES: Peter (Father), Joy (Mother), Jinah (Sister),  Seraphina (girlfriend), John (best friend)

Abilities::::::::::::

Immense Strength: David possesses tremendous physical strength.

Immense Durability: David is incredibly resilient to physical damage. He was virtually unharmed when the other Kings punched him in the face, only sustaining a small cut on his lip, and was able to keep fighting back at full strength even after suffering severe wounds in his battle

Immense Speed: David is incredibly fast and can move at speeds so great that most opponents are unable to track his movements. He was agile enough to keep up with the Frost king High school attacks during their confrontation and upon obtaining his true power, was able to strike at the Beast king High School with such speed that the latter didn't even realize that he'd been attacked until one of legs went flying off.

Regenerative Healing Factor: David is able to heal his injuries at far greater speeds than normal humans can. His healing abilities also accelerate exponentially when he sleeps.

Accelerated Development: David most astonishing ability is his explosive growth rate, a power unlike any other in the world. Not only does he grow stronger with every battle, but the boost in strength he receives with each victory is tremendous. As a result of this, it only took him a few months of training to become the strongest.

Armor Creation: By concentrating his powers around himself, David can generate jet-black armor onto his body.

Stealth: David is able to camouflage with his surroundings and hide all traces of presence, essentially turning himself both physically and magically invisible.

Bloodlust: David is able to magically intimidate a target into submission.

Quicksilver: David is able to increase his speed by 30% for a short burst.

Mutilation: David rips a target to shreds with his daggers.

Dagger Rush: David barrages a target with his daggers from all directions.

Ruler's Authority: David is able to move and control objects via telekinesis.

Dragon's Fear: David is able to release a mana-infused shout from his soul that drives anyone weaker than him into a state of intense despair and panic.

Shadow Extraction: David is able to extract shadows from the corpses of his enemies and add them to his army.

Shadow Preservation: David is able to preserve his shadows in storage and monitor them by perceiving their senses.

Shadow Exchange: David is able to use shadows as portals to travel vast distances in an instant.

Monarch's Domain: David is able to buff the strength of all of his active shadows by 50% in battle.