Disenchantment bio

Name: David Dream Cipher

ALIAS: David Cipher (conjectural name), The Beast With Just One Eye, The Most Feared Demon In Hell, Morpheus, The Dream King, The Sandman, Lord of Dreams, Lord of Nightmare, Oneiros, The of deity of Maru, The Lover of Tiabeanie, God of Mischief, Prince of Lies, David of Dreaming, Master of Magic, Your Majesty, The War Criminal, Savior

Age: unknown (look 19)

Height: 6'1

Gender: Male

Type: Chaotic Trickster

Species: Endless/Dream Demon

Look:

Personality: David is a cunning, blasphemous, eccentric, psychopathic, and physically irreverent demon who finds most things amusing, particularly if they cause distress or harm to others. He is outrageous and outlandish, as well as a quick talker and thinker. Though he may come he across as simply annoying, he shouldn't be underestimated; for when he is angered, he is a force to be reckoned with as he will unleash his near-omnipotent powers on those unfortunate enough to make him angry. When accused of being insane, David proudly agrees with the statement.David is not one who believes in rules. Instead, he follows his own selfish philosophy which means doing whatever he wants without care for the consequences. He thinks of laws and physics as senseless and displays an irresistible urge to break those rules down by causing absolute chaos however he can. The lives he ruins hold no merit to him and he finds amusement in tormenting and turning people's worlds upside-down. He also sees reality as an "illusion," and values its destruction.

Lover: Tiabeanie

AFFILIATION: The Dreaming, Hell,
Dreamland, Maru, Steamland

HOBBY: Partying, Twisting reality, Asking 'why' until someone runs out of answers, Bending people's fingers backwards, Eating childhood memories, Turning into whatever form people fear the most, Playing with straws

OCCUPATION: Ruler of Dreams, Dream Demon, Ruler of Nightmare, God of Mischief

POWERS / SKILLS:
Dream Personification: As the personification of sleep, David has divine authority and absolute control over dreams and everything linked to them.

Magic: David can use magic like the rest of his siblings, all of his spells and enchantments are based on dreams.

Oneiromancy: David can give people pleasant dreams and even send messages and visions through them.

Nightmare Inducement: David can induce fearsome nightmare into people whose greatly offend him

Dream Tracking: Dream has the ability to track and locate people through their dreams.

Creation: David can create living beings and things that exist in his realm

Immortality: As an eternal, David has existed since the beginning of creation, he cannot get sick, age or die from weapons.

Teleport: David can teleport through his magic sand

Persuasions: David can persuade the minds of others people to obey his compelling suggestions

Nigh Omniscience: David possesses vast knowledge of many things in existence. He is not, however, entirely omniscient, as he has been tricked multiple times in the past.

Interdimensional Entity Physiology: David is an interdimensional demon.

Dealing: One of David most noticeable abilities is that he can make a contract with someone to give the said person who made a deal with him fame, power, or a request. David hand becomes surrounded in a blue flame and, once the person exchanges a handshake, while the flame doesn't harm the person, the deal will be sealed. However, once the deal is sealed, David will want something in return that often ends up in his twisted methods. If the person breaks the deal, David powers won't have any effects on them. Also, making deals is the only way David powers could have an effect but only to the ones who made a deal with him.

Dream Walking: Living up to being called the "Dream Demon", as David makes a deal with someone, he can enter their dreams.

Possession: Another way if someone makes a deal with someone, David can possess a host who made a deal with him. While in the host's body, their eyes turn into David.

Levitation: David can hover and float freely.

Reality Manipulation: Another one of David most noticeable traits is his power to manipulate the laws of reality. David can transform organic matter, disorient the physical world, and cause a ripple in the space-time continuum. After breaking the Nightmare Realm, David powers grew stronger to the point where he can manipulate reality on a cosmic scale.

Regeneration: David can repair himself if he gets injured, such as his form, his limbs, and his eye. However, he stated it takes an hour for his eye to regrow.

Shape-Shifting: David can switch his form between 2D to 3D. He can even change into a demonic form with spider-like traits and one eye.

Size-Alteration: David can grow into an enormous or gigantic size and can return to his normal size at will. He is able to increase the size of his body parts as he did with his fist.

Telekinesis: David can lift and move objects and living beings with his mind.

Telepathy: David can read a person's thoughts.

Gravity Manipulation: David top hat changes the gravity of the Earth to whatever the angle of his hat is.

Soul Removal: David can remove a person's soul from their bodies.

Body Projection: David can remove himself from his physical form to enter the mindscape and his physical form will become stone.

Master Manipulator: Another one of David traits is that he is quite manipulative. David can flatter others, deceiving them by promising them anything. He can go as far as to make deals with them only to betray them at the end.

Genius-level intelligence
Invisibility
Flight
Voice mimicry
Possession
Supernatural powers
Madness inducement
Animation
Materiokinesis
Alternate universe travel
Dimensional awareness
Illusion manipulation
Laser manipulation
Molecular manipulation
Time and space distortion
Electrokinesis
Energy projection
Replication
Object creation
Nightmare inducement
Hypnosis
Apportation
Geokinesis
Terrakinesis
Biokinesis
Reality corruption
Duplication
Necromancy
Umbrakinesis
Pestilence creation
Intangibility
Elasticity
Petrification
Deflection
Atmokinesis
Chorokinesis
Weirdness inducement
Limb expansion
Energy beam emission
Optic blasts
Fantasy world creation
Chain creation
Dream materialization
Fortress creation
Chain creation
Light vision
Thought manifestation
Anger empowerment
Logic manipulation
Mastery of intimidation
Trickery
Mental projection