Thirty Two.

India woke up early the next morning, trying to get a head start on some work that needed to be done. Pushing the covers back, she slowly slid out of the bed trying not to wake Ja up who was laid next to her, still sleeping. She went into the bathroom, turning the shower on and started to get ready for the day.

When she finally made it out the bathroom she noticed Ja hadn't moved. He had a flight out in a couple of hours and she knew he had a long day ahead of him so she let him sleep. She grabbed her MacBook along with her phone and quietly opened the sliding glass door that led from her bedroom to a large balcony outside.

Once she got outside and got comfortable on one of the couches, she opened her laptop and started to check her emails. Now that the store was running smoothly, India decided it was time to go ahead and find a bigger warehouse for her merch to be stored, so that was her main focus this morning. She needed to reach out to her financial advisor to set a budget, then start looking for new locations.

Her phone ended up going off and she looked down seeing a text from Liyah.

iMessage

Aaliyah 👯‍♀️💗
Gooood Morningggg ☀️

India 👯‍♀️💅🏽
I was just about to text you!
Why you up so early?

Aaliyah 👯‍♀️💗
I went to bed early last night. I been up since like 7 this morning chile. What you doing up?

India 👯‍♀️💅🏽
I had some work I needed to get done. I woke up sick af again this morning too 🫠😩

Aaliyah 👯‍♀️💗
I think we should name the baby after me

India 👯‍♀️💅🏽
Goodbye bitch

Aaliyah 👯‍♀️💗
😂 Don't be mad at me because you pregnant

India  👯‍♀️💅🏽
I'll be glad when y'all stop saying that.

Aaliyah 👯‍♀️💗
I'm coming over later.
And I'm bringing a test with me! Love youuu 😘😘

India tossed her phone, rolling her eyes at Liyah's message before she heard the glass doors behind her open as Ja walked out.

"Good morning" she smiled as he walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Wassup baby, what you doing out here?" he asked, walking over toward the edge of the balcony looking around at the scenery.

"Working. I'm surprised you already up" India said as she watched him start to stretch before rubbing his hand across his bare chest.

"I rolled over to an empty spot in the bed, I won't feeling that. Had to come see what you was doing."

"Tenacious"

"Tenacious?" he questioned her "So I'm clingy?"

"Real bad daddy. But it's okay, I like it." she closed her laptop, putting it on a small table beside her before turning her full attention to Ja. He was leaned up against the railing of the balcony still looking out into the backyard. She went and stood behind him, wrapping her arms around him and rested her head on his back.

"Thinking about the meeting today?" She asked. She could always tell when his vibe was off.

"Tryin not to"

"It's okay to be nervous about everything bae, I would be too. I know you just came back from a suspension so going into another one isn't ideal, but you know everything happens for a reason. Just try to stay positive daddy and know I'm here for you, always."