Thirteen.

"what is this!?" India asked "you trying to marry me already?"

Ja laughed and shook his head "Nah, nothing like that...not yet anyway. But I do like you a lot and that's my way of showing you. I know it's only been a couple of months and I ain't tryna rush into nothing but I know what I want, and that's you."

India was in shock hearing those words come from him. She knew Ja liked her, and now she was starting to see just how much. "Aww bae" she walked over to Ja, hugging him tightly "I like you a lot too. Like, a lot, a lot." She smiled as she looked up at him. "I just can't believe you brought this!" she held her hand out once again admiring the ring. "This is definitely giving engagement ring, now everyone is gonna keep asking am I married."

"And you better say yeah." He said picking her up and sitting her on the counter as he stood in between her legs. "Ion know what you did, but I'm on you.. bad" he said to her before she leaned in and kissed him. "As you should be!" She responded, tossing her arms around him. "You got me the same way daddy" India continued " I like the way you treat me, the way you talk to me, look at me, touch me, fuck me.. everything."

"Oh yea?" Ja leaned forward and kissed her as his hands started to roam her body. It didn't take long for him to start pulling at her shorts, trying to take them off of her. "Damn baby, no panties?"

Just as the words left his mouth, his doorbell rung, causing him to roll his eyes, annoyed at the interruption. "Stay right here" he told India before walking toward the front door.

She jumped down off of the countertop, fixing her clothes before she started to hear a females voice. She stopped moving around so she could hear what was being said once she heard Ja's voice

"That's not my problem. You gotta go tho, you can't be here."

"You must have another bitch in here. That's why you been ignoring me? Who is she? Where she at Ja?"

She got louder with each question, trying to make sure whoever was in the house heard her. India walked over, trying to figure out what was going on as her eyebrows furred. She was instantly mad.

That's the same girl that was at his game.

"I shoulda known it was her" the girl said causing Ja to turn around, seeing India standing there looking directly at him. "Did you tell her you were just with me the other week?" she added.

"What?" India questioned

"Go check his phone, It's all there." The girl laughed as she noticed India getting upset.

"Man, get the fuck out. You always on dumb shit that's why I don't fuck wit you now." India heard Ja telling the girl as she walked off into the living room.

Her first thought was to go grab his phone. She usually wouldn't go through phones but she had to know. She had seen him unlock his phone earlier today, so she quickly put the code in and went into his text messages. She seen a couple of his friends and a ton of unsaved numbers before seeing a contact listed "B". She clicked the message thread and immediately knew it was her. The last couple of messages was her asking to see him again then it turned into "why you ignoring me". India scrolled back up the thread and found where she was sending Ja her location to the hotel she was at, and she noticed it was right around the time Ja was ignoring her. She decided to click through some of the messages with unsaved numbers, as her heart dropped when she opened one.

It was Yasmine... sending him pictures of herself. India felt her eyes start to water a bit as she locked his phone and tossed it back on the couch. She went upstairs, into one of the bathrooms and locked the door.