Seven.

"Oh shit, Ja!" she moaned, gripping the sheets with her back arched and her ass in the air as Ja was standing at the edge of the bed, tirelessly pounding into her. His hands firmly gripped her waist, holding her in place as he plunged deep into her with a fast but steady pace.

Her walls clinched around his dick each time he thrusted back inside her as she felt a knot start to form in her stomach. "fuckk daddy, w-wait" India managed to allow the words to escape her mouth as she reached her arm out behind her, pushing her hand against his stomach.

"Move your hand" he uttered, watching her juices coat his shaft as her walls started to pulsate around him. He continued to push himself into her, hitting all the right spots as a fiery sensation consumed her body. She reached back again, her hand pushing his stomach. He moved her hand before leaning down to grab her neck, pulling her up against his chest. He rested her head on his shoulder as he slowed his movements, pushing himself deeper into her with each thrust.

Her face contorted with pleasure, as she closed her eyes. The moans barely escaping her lips.

"Look at me." he said, as she obeyed, opening her eyes, watching him effortlessly dig into her core. "You feel so good mama" Ja praised her.

"Oh my god!" India cried out "I'm cummingg" She felt her body start to shake as she broke her arch, collapsing flat down on the bed as Ja pulled out of her, watching all her juices fall from his dick before he reached down, smacking her ass.

India dropped down to her knees in front of Ja, now eye level with his dick. She gently took him into her hand as she slid her tongue from his base, back up to the tip before swallowing his full erection. "Fuckk" he lowly let the words fall from his mouth before closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

Her head swiveled back and forth, round and round as she moans against his dick, taking in his full length. her eyes started to water as she pushed her limits allowing him to touch the back of her throat.

She pulled back, popping his dick off of her lips as she slapped it against her tongue a couple of times before flicking her tongue against his tip.

"You so fucking pretty baby" Ja said as he reached down, pushing her head further down onto his dick causing her to gag. She continued to let him fuck her throat as she reached up to massage his balls.

After a while, she finally felt his dick slightly twitch against her tongue.. he was about cum. She started to jerk his dick up and down, her hand moving in a swift circular motion, as her mouth still sucked on his tip.

He let out a low moan before pulling himself out of her mouth as she holds her tongue out, waiting for him to finish. He stood in front of her, jerking his dick back and forth before she felt his warm cum coat her tongue. "Swallow" he looked at her and demanded before grabbing her neck, pulling her up to his face. "Good girl" he smirked, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

🌚

It was the last day in Florida, and everyone decided to get up early and make the most of it. They all went to breakfast before they ended up at some random day party on the rooftop of a hotel. India and Ja were pretty much inseparable the whole day. After a while, they left the rest of the group at the party as they went out on their own. India wanted to go shopping before she left Florida, and Ja ended up spending a bag. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, the whole nine. Anything she looked at; he brought it.

"You know you didn't have to do that right?" India asked as she held her wrist up, admiring the frosted, rose gold Audemars Piguet he had just brought her. an easy 65K. "I have my own money you know."