Twenty Three.

It's been three weeks since the store opened and India has been deep into her work bag. She was weeks away from her next launch for her new merch and she had also auditioned for a small role on a tv show and ended up getting it. It wasn't anything major but she would appear on a couple of episodes as one of the main characters, girlfriend.

She was so busy with everything she hadn't seen the girls since the party so they agreed on going out to breakfast this morning.

"I'm thinking about moving to Memphis" Ren said

"What?!" both India and Liyah managed to say in unison

"It's just a thought right now but yeah. Me and Jaren have been getting more serious and if we really take it there I need to be where my man is." Ren continued "Definitely wouldn't be until after my birthday though!"

"Oh yeah your birthday is coming up." India responded "What you wanna do?"

"I don't know" Ren said "I think I want to do something chill this year, nothing too extra like I usually do."

"I'm still stuck on you trying to up and leave us like this." Liyah said

"Girl please, just come. We been in LA all our lives... well except India, but it's been long enough for you too. It's time to see what else the world has to offer us. India you got a reason to come anyway, we just need to convince this one" Ren said pointing at Liyah.

"I actually don't." India threw out

"Y'all still haven't talked?" Ren asked, referring to her and Ja of course.

"Nopee" she said, popping the p.

"So you didn't explain to him what was going on?"

"I didn't have a chance to. He won't talk to me, he's been ignoring me since that night."

"Ain't no way" Liyah said

"I'm so serious. I tried calling that nigga like everyday for almost a week, never got any kind of response so I stopped. He does this same shit every time he gets mad, ignore tf out of me then expect me to just let it go when he's ready to talk again."

"It's just crazy because you didn't even do shit."

"My point exactly. And I'm breaking my neck trying to explain that to him and he acting like a child. I can understand if he needed time to calm down or something but it's been weeks." India said

"You wanna just go to his house? He can't ignore you if you're in his face." Ren said

"I thought about that but something is telling me not to. If I was to pop up at this nigga house and somebody in there I would fuck him up. So we gonna avoid that."

"So what now? Yall just gonna keep avoiding each other?" Liyah asked

"It's not me, it's him. But it's whatever, he not about to keep stressing me out. I gotta go though, today is my last day on set and I can't be late." India got up and hugged them before grabbing her purse. "I'm out here playing someone else's girlfriend and don't even know if I'm still someone's girlfriend in real life."