Twenty Six.

"Okay.. I can't decide. So I think I'm just taking both pairs." India threw two pairs of shoes in her suitcase before sitting back down on the floor in front of her camera. She was in her closet, packing for a quick trip and she decided to film the whole trip for more YouTube content.

"I'm going all the way to New York for a music video y'all." India spoke in her camera as she packed up her clothes. "The only reason I really agreed to this is because I want to go shopping but that's neither here nor there. It's also one of my best friend's birthday this weekend so I'm bringing her with me and we going to run up a baggg!"

"Speaking of her birthday, we're going to Jamaicaaa!" India continued "We're leaving next weekend for Jamaica and thisss weekend.. we're throwing her a little surprise party. She originally asked all her friends to meet her at a club so everyone could just party buttt we booked a big ass Air B&B instead, and told everyone to meet us there. We gonna have a time, and I'm recording it all!"

📍 Manhattan, New York

It was early Friday morning and India had just made it to New York. Since Ren's birthday was tomorrow, she was only there for a day then she would be headed back home for the party. India of course had both Ren and Liyah with her and since the video shoot wasn't until later on that day, they spent the entire day in Times Square, shopping and eating.

"I can't believe y'all let me come out here and buy all this shit." Ren said, sipping her drink.

"It's okay it's your birthday." India said "and that bag is fire."

"I asked Jaren for a Kelly... or a G wagon. Whichever he preferred" Ren said with the most serious face causing India and Ren to laugh.

"My girl didn't ask for a Chanel, she jumped straight in for the Birkin" Liyah said

"Or a whole G wagon" India chimed in "I'm here for it."

"You remember that year Aubrey brought you that big ass Rolls-Royce?" Ren asked

"Girl yes, that's exactly why I don't drive it. I feel so small in there. I was happy af when I got it though!" India said

"We hopped right in that hoe" Liyah said

"And went straight to Hyde." Ren added making everybody laugh.

"Speaking of Aubrey" Ren asked "have you spoke to him since.. you know?"

"Nope." India responded.

"Girl what? I would have been hit him up and told him I was just playing." Ren said

"India been too busy with Melo" Liyah threw in, eating a fork full of her food.

"Ohhh that's why you been blowing us off lately huh?" Ren asked

"Yup!" Liyah said

"No." India countered "I've been working. Y'all know what happened with my merch. And me and Melo are just friends."

"Just friends?"

"Yeah. We're really just friends. He has been in LA a lot lately and we have been hanging out but it's not even like that." India said "He's still back and forth with his girlfriend, you know how that goes."

"Ohh how was the date with Qua?" India asked Liyah and she immediately started shaking her head no.

Ren and India both looked at each other, already ready to laugh before she could even say anything.

"It's a no for me." Liyah said

"Whaaat? What happened?"

"First off he's cute and everything but he do too damn much. He's wayyy too full of himself and he can't even fuck." Liyah said, rolling her eyes