Forty.

"India, I thought you said you were about to leave?"

"I am! I just had to do a few more things. What's up, what you doing?"

"Where Ren at?"

"I think she in the office."

"Your office?"

"Yeah, come on... I'm going that way."

India had been at her warehouse almost all morning, making sure everything and everyone was good before she took her little break from work

India had been at her warehouse almost all morning, making sure everything and everyone was good before she took her little break from work. Just like they talked about, Ren was there at the warehouse and was already in position to slightly take over India's position while she was gone. They had been planning this for months and it was finally happening.

Ren was excited to take over, she loved the warehouse and everyone in it and they all loved her back, which worked out perfectly. Even though India wasn't fully ready to stop working, Ja had been on her ass about it a lot more lately so she finally gave in and decided to let her friends handle what she knew they could.

"You cozy ain't you?" India laughed at Ren once she made it into her office.

"I am. Don't I look good in here?" she asked, leaning back in the chair that sat behind the desk.

"I meannnn...."

"Oh bitch please." Ren laughed, waving India off as she turned her attention to Stacey, one of the girls who worked there that needed her.

India sat on the large couch that was in her office, grabbing her purse trying to find her phone while Ren helped Stacey out. Even though India was physically still there, these past couple of weeks she'd been getting all her employees more acquainted with Ren so that everything would run smoothly while she was gone.

"So I'm gonna stay in here right?" Ren asked India once the office was clear.

"For now. But don't get too comfortable cuz we gonna get you your own office real soon." India laughed. "Ima need mine back."

"For what? You not even gonna be here."

"I am. Pregnant or not, you know I can't stay away from the warehouse too long, this the home front.. I gotta make sure it's good."

"I get it, but Ja won't."

"Chile I'm not thinking about Ja. That man been trying to sit me down since day 1."

"Well.. he technically did friend." Ren said looking down at India's belly.

"I guess he did.." India took a second to think about it "but not all the way, I'm still out here."

"For now.. Oh! So you have someone that wants to work with you. Her team has been sending a lot of emails and I wanted you to see it."

"Did you look it at?" India asked