Twelve.

The jet had barely landed before India found her way to the window, looking for his car. Within 15 minutes she was finally off the pj, and running over to Ja as she jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Hey daddy." She leaned in, repeatedly kissing his lips.

Ja smiled, contented that she was happy to see him. "Wassup baby" he put her down before grabbing her bags from the flight attendant and headed towards the car.

"You wanna be like me sooo bad." India looked back at Ja as she laughed, referring to the car they had common.

"Yours ain't like this tho" Ja opened the passenger door revealing his custom blue seats, causing her to nod her head with approval "Okay for the Nipsey Blue"

"Everybody already at my crib waiting on you to get there" Ja told India, watching her immediately start to get nervous.

"Omg are you serious? Why didn't you tell me? I'm not dressed, my hair not even done.."

Ja started to laugh as he took his eyes off of the road for a second, looking over at India "you definitely could have fixed this a lil bit" he said, reaching over and touching her hair that was currently in a messy bun.

Her jaw dropped as she reached over, gently pushing his arm "you really could have told me to get ready" she said, pulling a comb out of her bag.

"I'm just playin bae" India heard him say right before she started to take her bun down. "Ain't nobody at my house, the party not even there." She looked over to see him smiling, making it obvious he just wanted to fuck with her.

"You play too much" she went to push him again but stopped as she caught that first glimpse of his side profile. he so fucking fine. She got on her knees in the seat, leaning over the center console as she kissed his cheek "I missed you" she said, placing another kiss on his jaw line.

"How much?" he asked glancing over at India who was now kissing on his neck, her hand sliding down his chest.

"Let me show you" her hand slid inside his PSD boxers, gently grabbing his dick, stroking it once or twice. He slid down in the seat, trying to give her more access before she pulled her hand back out of his shorts. She kissed his cheek again before sitting back down in her seat. Confused, he looked over at her as she started to laugh "I'm just playing bae" she said mocking him.

———

Once they made it back to Ja's house, they ended up just vibing. It was only 10am and Kaari's party didn't start until 3 so they were laid on the couch, watching tv. Ja was focused as he was watching basketball highlights, and India was laid in his lap, trying to convince herself that she wasn't nervous af.

There were only 2 occasions where India had met someone's parents. The first time she was in high school, the second time was with Aubrey. She always got nervous thinking about liking a man, and his parents not liking her.. specially someone like Ja. It was obvious his family played a huge role in his life so she wanted to make sure that her first impression was a good one.

Letting her intrusive thoughts win, India looked up at Ja who was still focused on the tv "what if your family don't like me?" she asked

"Why wouldn't they?"

"I don't know" India continued "it could be anything." She noticed Ja was now looking at her with a small grin on his face as she sat up on the couch, folding her arms. "You laughing and I'm serious." she said before she felt him pulling her back onto his lap.