Eighteen.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" The flight attendant asked.

"We're good, thank you" India responded getting comfortable in her seat as the flight attendant nodded."Hit the button if you need me" she said before disappearing to the front of the jet.

India was checking last minute emails and messages, making sure all her obligations were taken care of while Ja was laid out on a nearby couch with his face buried in his phone. Ja didn't waste any time setting up everything for the trip. Three days after they agreed on Bali, he was telling her to pack her bags.

"Bae"

India looked up from her phone once she heard Ja's voice. "Yes?"

"What you doin?"

"I was checking emails but I'm done now"

"Come here" he said, tossing his phone on the floor as he watched India walk over and climb on top of him.

"Hey daddy" she leaned down and kissed his lips as his hands slowly slid down her body. "Thank you for this trip" she said, kissing him again.

"You welcome mama" he responded and in one swift motion he flipped her over onto the couch and was now between her legs, hovering over her. She bit down on her bottom lip and smiled at him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he started placing open mouth kisses on her neck before reaching down, rubbing his fingers against her through her shorts. She let out a soft moan, feeling his lips on her neck and his fingers push against her.

He grabbed the waist band of her shorts, trying to slide them off before India grabbed his hands. "We gonna get caught."

"Not if you be quiet." He said "come on, take this off" he continued to tug at her shorts as she lifted up, allowing him to pull them off along with her panties. He looked down and smirked at the sight of her glistening core, indicating she was already wet.

Reaching down, she helped him out of his boxers before she felt him grab her legs, pushing them up toward her chest. He rubbed his dick up and down against her already wet folds before positioning himself at her entrance and sliding into her. She gasped at the slight pressure of him entering her as he slowly started to push deeper, feeling her walls clinch around him. He held a firm grip on her legs as his hips thrusted forward in and out of her, giving her slow, steady strokes. A moan escaped her lips as she felt him plunge into her, easily finding her spot as her nails dug into his back. "Fuck daddy, right there" the words lowly left her mouth as she squirmed underneath him.

He eventually let go of the grip he had on her legs, allowing them to fall on each side of him as he continued to fuck her, both of them looking down watching her walls grip his dick each time he pulled out of her. Her moans grew louder with each stroke, causing Ja to lean down and kiss her. "Shhh" he mumbled against her lips before tucking his head into her neck. "If they come back here I'm not stopping." His motions started to speed up, digging into her wetness as her mouth opened, moans stuck in her throat. She felt his breath against her neck as she grinned, hearing him lowly moan in her ear.

Her entire body was consumed with intense pleasure. She felt his fingers rub back and forth against her clit as he continued to stroke her, her juices now coating his dick. "I'm about to cum.. don't stop daddy."

"Cum on dis dick" he spoke with his face still buried in her neck. On command she released on him, biting down on her bottom lip trying to control her moans. After a while, his strokes started to get a bit more sloppy as she felt his dick slightly throb inside of her. "You gone have my baby?" he asked.

"Yes daddy" she moaned in his ear as he released inside of her.

• Bali, Indonesia • 🇮🇩