Twenty Eight.

"What do you want Ja?"

"You" he quickly responded. "I wanna talk to you."

"Ja.. I really don't feel like doing this right now. I just stopped thinking about you.. I don't even know why I had sex with you." She sat up on the bed, pulling the covers up over her body as she continued "You not about to come and say you miss me just to put me back in my feelings and leave again. I can't keep doing that."

"Can I talk now?" He asked once she finally took a breath. India folded her arms and sat back against the headboard as Ja came and sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"I'm sorry for how everything happened when you came to my crib." He said "You kinda caught me off guard... I was still in my feelings for real. Ion like seeing you with no other nigga so that whole situation pissed me off. But I know you said it won't like that and I believe you."

"So if you believed me why did you let me leave? And why were you treating me like that?"

Ja was silent for a second before he decided to just tell her how he felt. "I didn't mean none of that shit I said. I was just mad. Honestly, I caught feelings for you fast and it kinda scared me fr, I never felt this way about anybody before and I didn't know how to handle it. After Kaari's mom I said I wasn't doing no more relationships and it's been like that for years but when I met you all that changed."

"I know I got a lot to work on when it comes to this relationship shit but I'm willing to do it for you." Ja continued to talk and India sat quietly and let him. "Just give me another chance" he said looking up at her "I'll do whatever to get you back, and keep you."

"How am I supposed to know you're not gonna check out on me again as soon as something goes wrong?" India asked, "I can't keep acting like that shit don't hurt my feelings because it does."

"You just gotta trust me. I see how it affects you fr and I'm not tryna hurt you. I'm still working on expressing my feelings and allat but I'll never just ignore you like that again."

They both sat quietly for a moment after Ja finished talking. She really didn't know how to feel, she wanted him but she also didn't want to end up getting hurt again. She had literally just started to get over to him and now he was back, asking for another chance.

India got out of bed, wrapping the silk bedsheet around her body before she went into the bathroom, turning the shower water on. She walked back over to Ja who was still in the same spot, and stood in between his legs. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her chest as she just stood there.

"You still wanna be my girl?"

She let out a breath before responding "under one condition"

"Wassup"

"We gotta talk about how fast you nutted a few minutes ago, I ain't like that" she laughed

"chillll" Ja laughed "you been gone for a whole month, I missed that" he gripped her ass while looking up at her "lil pussy got some power fr"

"Oh I know" India quickly said laughing at his response. "You know my body tho" she heard him say before he snatched the cover off her, leaving her standing naked in front of him. He stood up hovering over her, making her look up at him as their lips met. He picked her up causing her to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he carried her into the bathroom.

"I missed you baby"

"I missed you too daddy." India said "don't leave me again."

📍Memphis, Tennessee
• one month later •