One.

"so what time is the photoshoot tomorrow?" India asked her assistant as she walked out of her last meeting of the day. "8:00 and your done for the day but we also need to start talking about YouTube again, we have been pushing it off for too long" Ashley told her. "I know and we will."
"And don't forget, you have breakfast scheduled with your dad Sunday morning!" She mentioned as India let out a small breath. "Thank you and I'll talk to you tomorrow love." It had been a long day and India couldn't wait to get home.

Ding the elevator lightly sounds as it opens up directly into her penthouse

Ding the elevator lightly sounds as it opens up directly into her penthouse. She automatically bent down to take her heels off, stretching her feet. Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a hair tie she noticed she left on the counter, she put her hair into a high bun and yelled out "Hey Alexa, play "All Mine" by Brent Faiyaz".

🎶 We both still young, so what's the rush?
The night is young and we not drunk enough 🎶

"You'll come around if I don't do too much
We had our downs but we had way more ups
Let's make love" India sung along as she started to make dinner for the night. She had a long day of photoshoots and meetings and all she wanted to do was relax. It was Friday night and while everyone else was in the streets of downtown Los Angeles partying, India was home making a dinner for one and looking forward to watching her shows.

She popped dinner in the oven and showered, doing her normal night routine before making her way back into the kitchen to make her plate. Pouring herself a glass of wine, she grabbed the remote and plopped down on the couch with her food. Not even 2 minutes into her show her phone rings. Looking down to see it was her best friend Liyah FaceTiming her, she rolled her eyes quickly before letting out a small chuckle. "Here we go.."

"I see you already home being a grandma" she shouted into the phone as her and Ren were somewhere taking shots.

"You know it! I just got home from a photoshoot and I'll be dammed if I don't have another one at 8:00 tomorrow morning." India huffed before starting to eat.

"Well tomorrow you are going out with us and I'm not taking no for a answer"

"I knew it was coming.. you know I haven't been feeling the clubs and all that extra shit right now. I'm still trying to stay under the radar giving all the bs going on"

"Good thing we're not going to a club, it's a house party!" Lyiah stated.

"Oh hell no"

"Hear me outttt. It's Yasmine's birthday party, you know Yasmine brings out the boys with the money. Some of everybody is gonna be there and we need to be in attendance." Liyah swiped her hand under her chin while looking into the camera "period."

Knowing she stood her friends up the last couple of times they asked her to go out, she went ahead and told her friends she would come. "That means we need to go to Rodeo, I need something to wear. I'll call you tomorrow after my shoot. Be safe and look out for Ren's drunk ass" The girls laughed as they hung up allowing India to focus on the priority at hand.. her food! After watching her shows and scrolling Instagram for a while, she posted a picture and decided to call it a night.

Finally getting into bed, India did one last phone check before a call came in

Finally getting into bed, India did one last phone check before a call came in. The name "Aubrey♥️" flashed across the screen as she just watched the phone ring, tossing it onto the bed before rolling over and calling it a night.