Kidnapping

After the emotional outburst in the living room, Deepa, feeling remorseful for her outburst and realizing the impact of her words on Aditi, approached her with an apologetic expression. "Aditi, I'm really sorry for what I said earlier," she expressed sincerely. "Deepu, we're friends. I didn't take anything to heart. If I were in your shoes, I might have reacted the same way. We've never needed to say sorry or thank you to each other, Parth and Deepa bid their farewells. Later Sushma, Kishore, Gautam,they took their leave with the Suryavanshi family.

As the night progressed, Rudra and Aditi found solace in each other's embrace, their warmth and closeness a source of comfort after the emotionally charged events of the day. Observing Rudra's unusual quietude, Aditi couldn't help but voice her concern. "Is everything okay? You seem unusually silent," she inquired gently, Rudra's gaze softened and he said "I hate seeing anyone causing you distress, including myself. I won't even forgive myself for that. Today, I was furious with Verma's, and I'm not going to let them get away with it," he expressed with an air of determination and protectiveness.

Aditi, sensing Rudra's indignation, gently placed her hand on his, her eyes reflecting a sense of calm. "Please, don't take any drastic steps. I'm content now, I have a family which loves me to the core, you and aayansh you both are my life,and your peace of mind matters the most," she said, trying to dissuade him from any impulsive actions. Redirecting their focus, she continued, "By the way, tomorrow we have Aayu's vaccination appointment. Let's not forget about that,"

Rudra, playfully said "Wife, I'll heed your words. I'll do as you say," aditi smiled at his antics, As the night enveloped them, Rudra and Aditi found solace in each other's arms time seemed to stand still as they surrendered to the raw intimacy, their souls intertwining amidst the  tranquil atmosphere surrounding them.

The next morning, as Rudra and Aditi were preparing for their visit to the hospital, a knock on the door interrupted their preparations. Rudra opened the door, revealing Vaishali standing outside.

"Bhai, is Aditi inside?" Vaishali inquired, to which Rudra invited her in. At that moment, Aditi approached the door, and Vaishali swiftly beckoned her to come outside to a secluded area to ensure their conversation was private and not overheard by anyone.

Puzzled by the secrecy, Aditi questioned, "What happened, Didi? Why did you bring me here?" Vaishali hesitated for a moment before sharing her news, "Can you come with me to the hospital?" she whispered softly. Concerned, Aditi immediately asked if everything was alright with Vaishali, to which Vaishali shushed her and requested they speak softly. "I think... I think I am pregnant," Vaishali revealed to Aditi in a hushed tone.

Overwhelmed with joy, Aditi couldn't contain her excitement and happiness at Vaishali's news. She hugged her sister-in-law tightly. Vaishali gently hushed her, reminding her to wait until she confirmed with the doctor before spreading the news. Vaishali expressed her desire to surprise Aarav with the news and requested Aditi's support.

Realizing they were heading to the hospital for Aayu's vaccination, Aditi suggested joining them. Vaishali playfully tapped Vaishali's head, teasingly calling her 'budhu' (silly). "Rudra Bhai will be with you," she reminded Vaishali, to which Aditi sheepishly responded in agreement.

Excitedly, Aditi proposed an idea. "We'll send Rudra to the office, and you and I will go to the hospital together for Aayu's vaccination and your check-up," she suggested with a mischievous grin, anticipating the fun of their little plan.

Aditi headed back to their room. Upon entering, Rudra, noticing the haste in Aditi's movements, asked her if everything was alright. Aditi assured him that all was fine, explaining that Vaishali had some tasks to attend to, and suggested Rudra head to the office while she and Vaishali took Aayu for his vaccination.