Mesmerizing Moment

Rundransh

Aditi and I were silently having dinner, with Aayansh peacefully drinking his milk and sleeping beside her. Once we finished our meal, our maid promptly cleared the table and cleaned up.

I called Aditi's attention, and she looked at me, responding with a "ji." I explained, "Tomorrow, the marriage registrar is coming to the haveli in the morning after  for our traditional wedding,we will complete the legal formalities." She nodded in agreement, saying "ji."

As I was prepared to leave with Aayansh, Aditi called me back, saying, "ji, Suniye." I turned and attentively listened as she continued, "Deepa told me that I had a panic attack and a nightmare after all this. Are you sure you still want to marry me?"

I asked Aayansh's nanny to take him to sleep, and then I sat beside Aditi, reassuring her, "Everyone has their own demons to fight. When you can accept me and marry me despite my flaws, why can't I marry you?"

Aditi hesitated and replied, "That's different. You don't have any baggage, but I do. I'll have panic attacks and nightmares. I responded with warmth, saying, "When you're mine, your problems become mine. Aditi, let's face our challenges together and overcome them.

Don't think too much. Let's leave everything to the future and go with the flow. Now, take some rest,Rudra said as he left the room. Aditi and Rudra were left pondering about what the future had in store for them.

Rudra gazed at his son sleeping, gently caressing his cheek, and said, Even you like her a lot, don't you? I never thought I would like someone else, but as soon as I saw her, everything changed. She transformed my thoughts without even trying.

Aditi

In the morning, Aditi and Deepa were sleeping together when they heard a knock on the door. Aditi woke up, checked the time, and saw it was 6 AM. She got out of bed and opened the door to find Gayatri standing there with a wedding lehanga and jewelry. Gayatri informed her, "Beta, the pandit will be coming at 9, so be ready for the ceremony and the legal formalities that will follow.

Aditi nodded in acknowledgment, and after closing the door, Deepa suggested, "Adi, why don't you freshen up?" Aditi agreed and headed towards the washroom.

Aditi freshened up and elegantly adorned the lehanga and jewelry that Gayatri had provided. As she was getting ready, Deepa began to assist her. Vaishali entered the room with some women and suggested, "Deepa, you get ready. They will help Aditi." Deepa agreed and went to prepare herself.

Once Aditi was ready, Vaishali complimented her, saying, "You look beautiful, Aditi." Just then, Gayatri and Radhika entered the room. Gayatri applied a small black dot (kaala tika) behind Aditi's ear and said, "You look so beautiful, beta. You resemble your mother." Aditi felt a touch of emotion at the mention of her mother.

Gayatri then instructed, "We'll call you, Deepa and Vaishali. You can bring her out when we ask." Aditi took a moment to visit a photograph of her parents and expressed, "I miss you both. I wish you could have stayed here." Aditi stood before her idol of Krishna and offered a heartfelt prayer, saying, "I don't know what the future holds for me, but please always grant me the strength to face any hurdles that come my way."

After everyone had left, Aditi gazed at herself in the mirror, feeling a sense of transformation. She couldn't recognize herself. Deepa, noticing Aditi's emotions, said, "I'm very happy for you, Adi," and hugged her.