Beneath the Silence

As I watched Aditi gracefully emerge, her beauty and childlike innocence captured my attention. I glanced towards her dadaji and requested him for permission to talk to Aditi. Unfortunately, he explained that it wasn't their tradition to allow such interactions between male and female before marriage. But suddenly then, Parth intervened, and said there is nothing wrong as we were getting married without giving anyone else a chance to object, he whisked me away to the terrace.

I spotted Aditi standing there in the living room, and Parth looked at her and assured me he would bring her on the terrace with a nod, I awaited her arrival. After a few moments, Parth returned, accompanied by Aditi and another girl. I was standing at a corner of the terrace, I saw Aditi parth and other came to terrace the.parth and the other girl went and stood other side of the terrace giving us privacy.

Aditi and I found ourselves standing in silence, uncertain of where to begin. I noticed the tension in her demeanor and decided to break the ice and asked her if she had finished packing. She shook her head, signaling that she hadn't.

I told her to take her time, giving her the space she needed. After a moment, I called her name, and when she looked at me, her eyes were incredibly captivating. She quickly averted her gaze, so I decided to open up about my reasons for this marriage I continued to say aditi it was for my family and my son i accepted this marriage, I hope you understand this. She nodded in understanding.

I then asked if she had any questions or anything she wanted to discuss, but she responded with a simple "no." I wanted her to look at me and talk to me but her mono syllables and then the way she bowed her head frustrated me, I don't know why it's bothering me it's not like that I like her or have some feelings towards her but I didn't like it when she didn't look at while I talk.

Just as I was about to leave, she called me suniye with a sweet voice. I turned to her, and she gestured the girl to come parth and the girl approached us Aditi introduced that girl to me saying to she is her best friend, Deepa. Deepa was quite lively and talked to me about various things, mentioning that she was a fan of mine. I couldn't help but smile. When I asked Parth and Deepa to call me by my name, Deepa mischievously referred to me as "jiju." Aditi blushed and seemed shy, which left me with mixed feelings.

We were all standing in the corner when suddenly Aditi's badi ma appeared on the terrace. She couldn't see me or Parth.She spoke to Aditi in a very rude manner, taunting her about everything the way she spoke to Aditi she didn't even treat Aditi as a human, later she taunted saying Suryavanshi doesn't want her as thier daughter in law but a mere nanny and servant in my house. This triggered my anger more, I couldn't stand the way she treated Aditi, as just moments ago, she was smiling now I can see aditi's face fell, and she fought back tears. I was doing my best to control my anger and refrain from snapping at the woman who was bad mouthing Aditi.

Deepa and Parth were equally angry, but Aditi stood silently, enduring her badi ma's harsh words. After her badi ma left, I overheard Deepa cursing her, but Aditi stopped her. I was amazed by their restraint. Later, Aditi turned to me, folded her hands, and said she would finish her packing and she went to attend the clothes her badi ma had ordered her to take. I wanted to stop her from doing any work before I object Parth stepped in, telling Aditi to go down with Deepa for packing while he would bring the remaining items. She was about to protest, but he insisted, and I was astonished to see the support of the three of them.

After Aditi and Deepa went downstairs, Parth turned to me and apologized for what I had witnessed. I didn't say anything, but my anger remained undiminished. Parth continued, explaining that his sister had endured so much silently, being a girl in this orthodox family without parents is nothing but hell for her. He added saying he had always supported her, but after he moved to Jaipur for his career, he couldn't help Aditi to fulfill her dreams, he said Rudransh ji I was busy back in jaipur and aditi never ever express herself because she was taught like that by my family members that's the reason despite being state first she couldn't work because according to my dadaji and all my family members Aditi was just a liability without any profit return it's thier words when I asked them for her higher education, you won't believe me i even protested against this marriage, but after meeting you and your family, i was convinced that my sister would find happiness there, receiving the love and affection she had been missing since childhood her parents' death. His eyes welled up as he spoke,my anger fueled listening to aditi's hardships.

Later, we went downstairs i sat near my brothers, they sensed my mood and unsaid anger they gestured to me, asking what happened, and I nodded, indicating it was nothing. I needed to clear my mind from these recent events. I told my brothers that I wanted to step out for a few minutes. Understanding my need, Aarav said out loud, "Bhaiyya, we just received a call. We need to visit the temple nearby. Dadi asked us to go." We shared the same news with the Verma family they said they will send parth with us i declined and said we will come back early.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~~•~