A Moment of Passion

<•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•
Disclaimer

"Please be advised that this chapter contains the use of abusive language, foul language, and depicts disturbing scenes involving plotting and planning.

The author does not endorse or condone such behavior in real life.

These elements are purely fictional and intended solely for the purpose of the story. Reader discretion is advised."
•<•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•

As Nitya sat drinking, thoughts flooded her mind: "He used to love me a lot. I know I made a mistake, and I'm accepting it. But he chose that low-class girl over me. What's so special about her?" Fueled by anger, "I tore her photo. I'll see your end, and I'll win my Rudra back at any cost. If you weren't in his life, he would have accepted me slowly. But you've ruined everything,you bitch" Nitya seethed in frustration.

In a dimly lit room, Nitya sat amidst scattered photographs, sipping her drink while staring at Rudra and Aditi's picture. Suddenly, a voice broke the silence.

"You won't achieve anything by sitting and drinking, just looking at his photo. You need a proper plan to destroy them and win Rudra back," the unknown man remarked calmly.

Startled, Nitya looked towards the source of the voice. "What are you doing here, and why do you want to help me?" she asked, suspicion lacing her tone.

"The man grinned ominously and responded, "You want Rudra, and I want what Rudra has: his wife, that woman. I want to relish what he enjoys every day." His smirk grew darker as he spoke. "I'll assist you in winning him back." the person promised to help her, "How are you planning to assist me?" The person responded, "Send him a threatening text tomorrow morning. Let's see how he reacts to that message and we will plan accordingly."

The following day, Nitya sent a text, expressing her strong desire to win Rudra back by hook or crook. However, she didn't receive any response or call from him. Frustrated, she confronted the person, "You said he'd react to the message, but your plan failed." He smiled and don't be impatient nitya just wait and watch.

As predicted, in the evening, Rudra called Nitya. After their brief conversation, she arranged to meet him. Upon returning home, she informed the person about the meeting.

The person inquired eagerly, "What did he say? Did he get scared of your threats?" Disheartened, Nitya replied, "No, he warned me that if I come near his family, he'll destroy me."

Expressing frustration, the unknown person responded, "That motherfucker! He's clever as always. Don't be scared of his threats; they're baseless. He won't harm a woman. He thinks you're alone in this, but he has no idea what's coming next."

Rudra POV

After returning to the office from the meeting with Nitya, I, felt deeply disturbed. Despite hiding it from Nitya, her words about destroying Aditi were troubling me immensely.