Aditi's Trust in Kanha

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Aditi retreated to her room, seeking solace and guidance. She looked at the idol of Lord Krishna, her trusted confidant, and began to speak softly, "What is happening, Kanha? Show me the way. Is this decision right or wrong?" As she spoke, she noticed a single flower gracefully falling at the feet of the idol.

A warm smile crept across Aditi's face as she took it as a divine sign. She said, "I knew you would never let anything go wrong. You are always with me. Now, I'll marry with an open heart as it's your decision and embrace the child as my own.

Just then, her brother Parth entered her room, his concern etched on his face. He asked, "Aditi, why did you agree to the marriage?"

Aditi, her voice filled with conviction, responded, "They never asked for my opinion, Bhaiyya. They told me their decision, and I simply agreed. And see, my Kanha approved of the marriage. That means whatever happens, happens for good. Don't worry, Bhaiyya."

Parth sighed, his admiration for his sister evident as he said, "How can I not take tension? You are so good and kind-hearted, Aditi, and everyone seems to be taking advantage of it."

Aditi's unwavering faith and positive outlook on life continued to be a source of inspiration, even in the face of challenging circumstances.

Aditi's bright smile illuminated the room as she looked at her brother, her eyes full of innocence and faith. She asked him a curious question, "Bhaiyya, what's your name?" Parth, taken aback, questioned her, "What's this, Aditi?"

With a playful sparkle in her eyes, Aditi continued, "Say 'bhaiyya'!"

Parth chuckled and said his name.

Aditi then added, "Your full name is Parthasarathy, which means 'the charioteer of Arjuna,' right?"

Parth nodded in agreement, curious about where this conversation was heading. Aditi's eyes lit up as she drew a heartwarming analogy, "In the same way, you're always in front of me making sure I won't make any wrong decisions and guiding me and Kanha is with me always. So, why should I worry about my future?"

Moved by her unwavering faith and wisdom, Parth smiled at his innocent little sister. He offered a gentle reminder, "The world can be cruel, Aditi, and you are too good to everyone. I may not be able to stop this marriage, but I promise I will never let anything go wrong with you. Your bhaiyya will always be here."

They shared a heartwarming and emotional hug, reaffirming the strong bond that united them, promising to stand by each other's side no matter what challenges lay ahead.

Lakshman, with a sense of duty and responsibility, reached out to Omkaar to convey the agreement reached within the Verma family regarding the marriage proposal for Aditi. He knew the significance of their decision and wanted to ensure that Omkaar was informed of the progress.

In a calm and composed conversation, Lakshman told Omkaar, "We've discussed it within the family, and we are in agreement regarding the marriage proposal for Aditi. We are ready to proceed with this alliance."

Omkaar, the patriarch of the Suryavanshi family, listened attentively and understood the gravity of this conversation. He replied, "Thank you for letting us know. We will come to your place as soon as possible to finalize the details, especially the marriage date."

With a mutual understanding and a shared sense of commitment, the two families were now on a path to formalize the union of Aditi and Rudransh.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

🤗Hello, wonderful readers,🤗

I appreciate your support😍 and enthusiasm for this story📗. Even though it's a short update😌, your encouragement means the world 🌎 to me and keeps the story alive 🤗. Please consider giving it a vote⭐, leaving a comment📝, and following the page✔️. Your love 💞and engagement inspire me to keep the storyline going📊📖.

Thank you for being amazing readers🤗; your support keeps the creativity flowing🥰. I love you all! 📖💖

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•