"Your coffee is on the counter, baby." She knew she did nothing wrong. Knew there were no ill intentions of giving her number to the man. Even if there was that guilt. That guilt so deep in her soul.

And she watched as he ruffled their sons hair. Walking directly into that kitchen as he did so, only to take hold of the hot liquid itself.

"I have a work meeting later tonight that we'll be going to dinner for, so I'm not sure how late I'll be."

"That's fine, I won't be needing to stay today." Miju looked over at the man. His body leaned up against that counter and gaze set on her own.

"Do you want to take mommy on a dinner date, Jitae? Hmm?" She looked over at the boy with that teasing smile. Making her son simply look at her as he chewed on his fruit. Allowing for that smile to speak for him as his mother simply laughed at the boy.

"You two have a good day, huh? I'll see you later tonight." She watched as her husband placed his hand upon her head. Giving the woman both that kiss on the lips and forehead, only to move over to his son who he gave that kiss to the head as well. Voicing out that deep be good at school for mommy and daddy, in which the boy only nodded. Making the man do no more than tell them both that single I love you, in which he took hold of his things. Leaving the two there in no more than the one place they had created a home within.

"You ready, baby?" Miju got to her feet. Taking hold of that empty plate from the boy, only to rinse it off. All while she walked them over to the bathroom. Washing no more than his hands as she let the boy brush his teeth.

"Where's you backpack, baby?" She watched as he pointed at his room. Making the girl simply grab the thing, in which she took hold of her own belongings. Driving the boy to the one place she had gotten so used to the routine of. Remembering how nervous she was at the thought of him starting school.

"Mommy will see you later, okay? I love you." He already had his hand placed within his teachers own. Waving goodbye to the one woman who only smiled at the boy, before taking herself to work. The same workplace that had her instantly thinking back to the man who had been in the back of her mind since the moment she woke up. Unable to remember the last time she hadn't woken up to the thought of him since running into the man. Wondering where. Where this would all go.

"There was a rescheduling for your afternoon meeting, Mrs. Yoon. They need you to do it tonight—"

"I-I can't. My husband is working late today—"

"The company can't reschedule Mrs.Yoon, and we can't risk losing them as a client." She met eyes with that single worker. Making her instantly sigh to herself, only to bring that hand up to her face.

"We can accommodate your son getting picked up for you—"

"N-No, it's fine. I'll figure it out." She didn't want someone random grabbing her child. Didn't want to interrupt anyone else's day as she watched the woman give her that single nod. Bringing nothing more than her hands up to her face the second she listened to her office doors fall softly shut.

And with that sigh, the woman looked over at her phone. Her same phone that had the girl immediately thinking back to him. Making her ponder on a thought she knew better than to think of. Even if she couldn't help but take hold of the device. Listening to that ringing fill her ears the second she dialed him.

"Hello." She didn't think he'd pick up. Making her stomach instantly drop the second she heard the man. The same man who had her silently cursing to herself for even calling him.

"S-Sorry to bother you, Jimin, I-I just wanted to see if you could do me a favor later today." She let her face fall into the base of her hand. Swearing that she had never been so stupid to call the man as she listened to that soft what do you need.