Chapter 66

"... Here's the list of the items I want you to make," Yuki said as he handed Satoshi his phone that displayed a list.

Satoshi said nothing as he then reviewed the list over and over again.

This process took him almost half an hour before he finally looked back at Yuki.

"... I have some concerns."

"Tell me."

"First, when do you need these?"At this question, Yuki pondered for a moment first before answering back.

"... Hmm, at least a week before the game shut down."

Hearing what Yuki said, Satoshi nodded.

"Alright, but I'll be able to do only half of this list."

"Eh? Why?"

"Well, this is too many. I mean, some of these are not even an item, but straight-out remodification requests. Within the given time, only half of this list is doable."

"Hmm... No bargain?"

"Unless you want a scuff item..."

"Alright, whatever. It is what is I guess."

"Check your prioritized items then," Satoshi said as he handed back the phone to Yuki.

Yuki then fiddled with the phone for a couple of minutes. He carefully selected the items that he wanted to be made and erased the ones that he, still wanted to be made as well but deemed less important than the other ones.

After he was done, he gave it to Satoshi again for checking.

"Hmm..."

Once again, Satoshi reviewed the phone, checking the Items that Yuki left on the list.

"Hmm... I have questions again."

"Go on."

"This, Ring of the System Maker, what is this exactly?" Satoshi said with a bit of a confused face as he pointed out a certain item on the list.

"Oh, that? You know... a ring, that gives me a system." Yuki said casually

"System? What kind?"

"... Like the one in-game?"

"Huh?" Hearing Yuki's reply, Satoshi looked at him with an even more confused expression. Which is pretty understandable if one were to look at this from a game developer's perspective...

"We already have a system inside the game. Why would want another system for?"

Seeing Satoshi's ridiculous expression, Yuki sighed heavily. 

"... You would not understand even if I explained it anyway." This sarcastic remark from Yuki, made Satoshi roll his eyes.

"I had enough share of your craziness. I hardly get surprised by your actions at this point."

After this, an intense glaring competition happened between the two as none of them wanted to give in it seemed. But looking at Satoshi's hardened expression, which is pretty uncomfortable to look at, it didn't take that long for Yuki to finally give in as he made one last sigh, all while wearing an expression that said

"You told me so..."

But before speaking, Yuki fixed his sitting posture first and then looked back at Satoshi with a matching serious expression.

To put it in better words, their overall vibe right now is like how a Father would act before he tells his children that he was adopted all along... or something like that.